Chapter 3:Arcade

We got out of the house after that, we took Diesels idea of going to the Arcade, Alex and i knew a popular arcade and pizza place. (not chuck e chesse, we are all grown ups here ladies)

-Wooo weee im hungry.- Alex said touching his belly. We already ate a while ago, but not him, i actually was still hungry, so Alex and i went for a pizza, the other guys went to the arcade and we agreed to check on them when we finished eating...

-What do you want? a big peperoni pizza is okay?.- He nodded and smiled

we went to the table and started eating and joking...

-y/n, You still like Brandon?.- I was shocked, that was a weird question and it was really shocking

-Heh why you ask?.- I did like Brandon Kind of... but why does he cares?...

-Just asking.. i wanted to ask you something else but... forget it...-

-What is it Alex? Is there something wrong?.- he looked at me, emotionless, kind of sad, mad...- Please... tell me.-  He grabbed my hand, looking deeply into my eyes.

-y/n... I know this is weird... But i have to bring it right now... i wanted to tell you at my house but i fell and you we're with the guys and i just couldn't.... i... I like you Y/n.... i like you...- Without a chance to talk i opened my mouth, but in vain. - I knew you liked Brandon for some time now, and i just loved you for a long time now i just like... We've known eachother since we were around 10 years old, we have always been together.... I didn't wanted to say anything because you were going to tell Brandon you liked him... I know how you are... Taking the opportunity at it's best....-he stoped, I couldn't say shit at all, he got up.-I gotta go to the  bathroom.- he said, and left leaving me speechless... How did he knew I was going to tell Brandon?... I guess Alexis is right... We've known each other since elementary school... I can't think...

Alexis POV'
I'm shaking, I can't believe I just said that... I wanna cry... .- FUCK!- I said while hitting the bathroom wall... I started crying... What am I going to do?
-Quackity? Are you there?- a male voice got me out of my thoughts, it was Diesel - Are... Are you crying?
-No...-. Yes... -What do you need?.-
-Do you wanna talk? She said everything to me... No need to hide bro...- I opened the door letting him enter, he sat down in front of me and looked at me in the eyes, my eyes we're red from crying and my cheeks we're wet from the tears...

Diesels Little POV'
I saw him harmless, like he did something wrong...
-I just don't know what to do... -He said
I interrupted him and started talking
-Dude chill, Brandon can't see her as something more than a friend because he's not interested on that kind of "responsibility" you know? He likes her, but not in that way... I hear her mumble every time while she sleeps... And she talks about you... She dreams about you and she just talks about what you both do on your steams man... She can be your best friend but she thinks you can be way more... For her...-
His eyes lit up, he smiled.
-You think so?.- I smiled back
-I know so... Now are you staying here and do nothing while Brandon steals your girl, or you are going to go to that table and tell her that you want to be her man!
He smiled even more, cleaned his cheeks and got out, he washed his face with a little bit of water and combed his hair with his fingers and put on his beanie, he looked at me.
-I'm gonna do it.
-Aren't you nervous?
-I'm shitting myself but I don't care.
Alex POV
I got out of the bathroom determined, happy and a little bit nervous... Diesel was following me... I saw her, she saw me... I died... I'm ready... I'm ready
IM READY!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh fuck I just... Got really blocked but here it is, I know is choppy but I did what I could, I hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter thank you for reading 💖 see you later my habibis