Chapter 6: So yeah that happened.

In case you some how wonder why I upload these really early well it's because I don't sleep and I play Minecraft all night. Until my mom goes out to work. Yes. Just in case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov'

I woke up all by myself. All I could see was the sunlight reflecting on the glass. I got up and checked my phone. 5 messages
I wonder who they're from...
2 new messages from Brandon💖
2 new messages from Ani👑
I read the first four
Brandon 💖 : Boo! Get together @ 10 don't be late. 08:04
Brandon💖 : And you're late.😒 We'll go for you.'
Well fuck, I was very cosy, meh they'll come. It's just 10:12.

Ani👑: Hey got the news that you got with Brandon!! That's crazy! 😮. 12:30 am
Ani👑: aw bummer. How the fuck did you end up with Quackity?! 🤔 Oh well take care and congrats! See you next week.

I smiled reading that last one.
Then I read the last one. It was a not registered number... I wonder...

???: Hey. Got a new phone. Am I seeing you today with Brandon? I missed you so much... '

I was confused. Trying to remember, but no fucking clue.
I texted Alex. He has to be somewhere on the house. I send him a message

Me: Hey baby. Do you know what number is this? *I sent him the number.

Alexis🐤🐤: hummus I think is kwite. He's coming tonight.

Me: Hummus?
Oh shit! Oh crap it's true!
Btw where are you?.

Alexis🐤🐤: kitchen. And that was the autocorrect dumbass.

I put down the phone, Kwite was my "second" best friend. Internet friend. And he .. I mean we liked each other. We only saw once. And Brandon almost kicks his ass out of the window. But they knew each other more than I did. And he's coming. And he doesn't know about Alex. Oof. Mega OOF .
[...]

I was on the kitchen. Greeted Alex's mom and dad. And sat down.

- Long time no see y/n! Where have you been?- said Alex's mom grabbing my hand. I smile she's so cute I love her. Just as a mother.
-Well you know. Work and school and that.
She nodded and asked me if I wanted to eat I said yes.

- For today's morning breakfast the special is. Pancakes with ham and bacon. - he said. I smiled. He knew it was my favorite.
We all sat down and ate.

[...]

We changed our clothes (separately!!) And got out. Brandon was already downstairs with Diesel and Aksel.
We got out closed everything and got ready to meet Kwite.

As we arrived to the airport we already could see a green blob at the door. I ran out of the taxi and hugged him.
- Hey you!!! - I shouted. He hugged me harder and kissed me on the cheek. Almost on the lips. I separated from him. And nervously laughed. The others came and greeted him.
Alex was null. As in he was mad. He knew his record. He knows what he would do.
We got a cab and went to my house, he was staying there, just because my house was the biggest one.

As we arrive each one of us grab one bag Kwite had, except for Aksel.

- Hey sorry but I'm not your fucking maid. - he said. We laughed and got in. My mom greeted all of us.

- Oh! You get out alone and come back with... 1 2 3... 4 more people!-
- Hey mom.- I said and left his bags at the guest room.
-Hey sweetie. - so who of these handsome young men are going to stay.? Is it Alex? Long time not seeing you here quacker boy!.-

-Heh hey Miss y/sn. Sorry for not coming lately..-
- So mom you remember Kwite?
- Oh yeah! Hey! Aw you look way different. So are you staying here?- he nodded. - Marvelous! - she said and went to the kitchen.
I rolled I eyes and leaded him to the guest room.
- Heres your room K.
- You mean our?... - he waited for a response. But never arrived. I smiled and got out.
Brandon saw my face and got close to me, he grabbed my hand and took me outside.
- What happened?
- Nothing...
- Dude.
- Ugh well I said 'heres your room' and then he responded with 'our room' and made me really uncomfortable...- I saw his mad face. - but it was nothing. Don't do nothing he has just arrived... Please...-

- mmmmmhhh fineeee...- he said and we got in.
My mom gets out and asks everyone if they want some cookies and chocolate milk. They said yes. What a bunch of losers. We ate. My mom asked me if I was staying as she got a piece of cookie on her mouth, I said no.
- Baby I need you here... Tomorrow your dad and some fiends are coming and we need the house clean... You friends can stay if you want. - she finished.
I rolled my eyes once more and said ok. We all agreed and finished eating. After that we went to the living room to play some 'cards against humanity'

[...]

It was past bed time. Almost 11:00, Hoover and Henry for here. What once was a 'staying because of mom' party is now a sleepover. We all got on a call with Ani.
- Boo you are missing here:(
Ani:- I know guys! But I'm there Monday! .

We kept talking for almost two hours more and then all went to sleep. Alex and I in my bedroom and all the others on the living room.

Passing 12:30 I got up for a cup of water downstairs. I sat down on a chair in the kitchen. Drinking my water. One seconds passed and Kwite joined me.

- Hey. - he said, I choked on the water.
- Fucker! you scared me!
- Heh.. sorry. What are you doing?- I pointed to the glass of water now halfway through. He nods. - That's not what should be on your lips right now... - I rolled my eyes once again.
- Look Kwite i...-
- shhh - he puts a finger in my lips. - I know you're with Alex. And that you forgot completely about me. But I don't care...- he said getting closer to my face... - I'll get what I want...

He gets closer and closer until he puts his lips on mine. And kisses me slowly. I didn't wanted to make any noise. They were all sleeping. He grabs my hips. I push him.
- Kwite stop!
- How about no!

He pulls me to his room and I drop the cup. Obviously making sound. Not much but it did.
He pulls me in and closes the door.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So yeah. I'm sorry I had to make Kwite the psycho needy one. I didn't wanted to but og well. A large one right? I was having problems with this chapter and the app. I don't know what's happening but it doesn't matter