Chapter 5: Old story

I was literally in love with last chapter I hope you like this one too. I put a lot of effort on this, I wasn't going to keep doing it but I really was looking forward o it. But enough chitchat and enjoy the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n Pov'
I stayed at Alex's house, their parents aren't coming till tomorrow and I decided to stay I told my mother and yeah.
-So... We're together now - He said looking at the seeling, I nodded - I can't believe it has been fourteen years! -said really surprised and happy.
- Yeah! I mean it was around that time, hey, you actually remember the promise and that day?- o asked curious
- How can I forget? We were playing mom and dad and I told you to marry me... God it's so embarrassing!
- What! Thanks to you were together. I forgot about that so that was why i was going out with Brandon... - he opened his mouth like he was about to say something but I cutted him off- It didn't work out if that was what you wanted to ask. - he nodded like in understanding.
He turned around to see me, i felt him smile - what? -i asked with a soft giggle.
-Nothing! - he said laughing - thank you for staying y/n. I wish I could've said it to you not you to me... I was so scared. I mean you liked Brandon since, what ? High school?.
- No... - he was confused af - he was on the same school as me since first grade. So I liked him since. Actually I'm gonna tell you a story. - I sat down and looked at him - at the begining of school I had no friends and Brandon was the first ever person to talk to me, so he was like my best friend and I told him EVERYTHING. So I liked him very much, but I never told him. Then on the third grade you came in at our class and we started talking. He felt left out and he asked me if I liked you. I couldn't say no, so I said yes. He felt bad and stoped talking to me. After that I asked you if you liked someone, and you said you liked Tiffany from 3A. I felt bad at that moment, not because of you liking a girl that wasn't me, but because I left Brandon alone because of nothing. So after that he moved away to California and i cried that day, you told me that everything was going to be okay. And I believed in your words. We were fine. So seven grade arrived and him too. So it was the three again, I was happy, so time passed away and we were in highschool, that was when I told him I liked him. So we were together some time. But I still liked you. And he knew that I wasn't paying much attention to him. And I lied every time I said that it was because of school. He guessed that I liked you and broke up with me. So senior year. He told me he was still in love with me but that he didn't wanted to be in a relationship with me. So we were as "friends with benefits" he was my first time. At the time of prom we forgot about it. He went with Tiffany - I laughed - and I went with you. So that's the story of Brandon and me.
- Ew you fucked Brandon.
- He's not fat! He's just... Buff... Shut up! - I let my self fall into the bed just at his side. - I want you to be my last time Alex... And the only last time... - he looked at me kind of surprised. But made a sweet smile.
- Sure... - he smiled at me and kissed me. - But just not now, my parents can arrive any moment.
- What! You said they were coming till tomorrow.
- I said most likely tomorrow - he said making an énfasis on 'most likely'
- Aaww crackers - Said disappointed - but we can try it an if they arrive we stop okay?
- No y/n. Maybe tomorrow they are going to stay at my aunt's house for some businesses. - I smiled
- Pfft fine.- I said hugging him. - I love you Alex...
He kisses me.
- I love you more baby...

Just some time passed and he fell asleep. I kept thinking. What if he remembers what we were on high school...?
Are we still friends with benefits?
Aw crap, well technically we are... But.. fuck. Okay stop thinking shit y/n, let's get to sleep. I accommodated my self hugging my sleepy boyfriend and kissed him good night...

------------------------------------------------------
Whooooop dee doop!
Well yeah r/thathappened
Well I hope your enjoying this so far love you guys 💖💖💖