Chapter 8: Ani's arrival.

Wattpad updated it's image...
I'm shookkkk I hate it:'0
Well wtevr
Btw! This chapter is SMUT a little too much so be careful sorry for the trauma:(
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Two days later (a Friday)
Y/n Pov'
These days have been amazing, going out with Alex and going to places, it can be different even if you are with the same person. We were at a little store in front of his house. We were having a little sleepover just the two of us. So we wanted to buy chips, some cookies and some beverages for tonight. His parents were out for the weekend and he invited me to stay for the night.
We entered the house and I got a text from Brandon.

-Hey hot stuff 💙 where you at?"

I smiled but didn't reply. I was with Alex and that the only important thing on my head right now.

I got to the kitchen were Alex was. He was putting the chips on a bowl and then pouring a hell lot of hot sauce (cuz Mexican).

I poured the cookies on a plate and poured some soda on two cups. As I was putting the cap back on he was already holding me from behind. I finished putting the cap back on and turned around to kiss him.

[...]

As we arrived to the room where we were going to watch a movie, I decided to put Infinity war. He agreed. He played the movie and lay Dawn with me.
As we were watching the movie I could hear him moan every time Thanos would come up. I would just laugh.
[...]

When the movie ended he went to the kitchen to leave the dishes. on the meantime I decided to take of my pants because the weather was kind of hot. So I stayed on my panties and covered my self up,and grabbed my phone as he came into the room tossing his t-shirt to a basked full of clothes. I saw him and blushed. How the fuck does he make me blush every fucking time! I covered my face, and closed my eyes remembering that day when he fell... The way his body looks without anything but a towel under his belly... Crap. I felt him come closer.
- Hey are you okay?.- I opened my eyes and saw him shirtless looking at me softly. I nodded. He smiled and lay down with me.
He started touching my leg. And stoped. And looked at me in the eye.  - You... you creep!. -
I just punch him softly. He started kissing me while touching my leg softly getting into my feminine part ... I open my eyes to see him blushed and bitting his lip. He wants it.. I blushed too. Just to put my self on top of him and turning the light off. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him as he puts his hands on my hips slowly getting to my butt. All I could feel was a little bulge under my thighs. He was breathing too hard. He took me and laid me down violently. I couldn't feel even better... He took his pants of letting his boner free. I was dripping wet just because of he grabbing me like that.

He started kissing my neck while living marks on every place. He then stoped.
- What's wrong? - I said.
- I just don't get it...- I was confused. - why the fuck do you still have that on? - he said taking my shirt and my bra of leaving my breasts mid air. ( Okay maybe you guys don't have too much breasts like some of us but let's imagine okay?)
He kept kissing my body until he got to my nipples, gave them a little kiss and kept going down. But stopped. Came back up and kissed me. I smiled and took my panties off.
- I'm ready... - I said.
- Wait... - he said nervously - you know I haven't done anything like this with anyone right? - he said nervously, I smiled at him and touched his face with my fingertips.
- It's okay... You don't need to worry, we'll go at your own pace okay? - he smiled and nodded

He sighed and started to slowly introduce his dick (okay look I don't know how to call it so I'm gonna be str8 ok tnks:'0)
Until he got it all in. He looked at me shocked and happy
-I got it in! - I really can't believe he's 18, oh well...
He kissed me and kept doing what he was doing. Can't argue with myself he did it really good.. even better than Brandon... Oopsieee...

[...]

It was Monday morning Alex's parent weren't home yet and Alex was cooking. I turned on m phone and saw a bunch of texts from different people.
I checked Ani's first, after all she was the one coming today.

Ani 👑: dude just got into the plane... So nervous! I really want to see you!   -12:30am

Arriving @ 7 am. The flight got delayed because a lady didn't wanted to get out because she wanted to get on first class without paying like r/choosingbeggars much!.  - 01:10am.

Then I checked Brandon's

Brandon 💖: Hey, we are going to the airport at 6:30 or so. Don't be late! Love you 💙

Hey we need to talk y/n... But don't worry it's not that bad... I think.😁

I didn't put much attention to it so I got to the last two from Aksel and Kwite... Both were memes... Awesome.

I went to the kitchen to see a nice guy cooking what it smelled like pancakes and ham and some eggs. It smelled so good.
He finished and started eating.
...

We finished doing everything in the house and got dressed, grabbed the house keys and got out. We got a cab and went to the airport.
We paid and got out. As soon as we got out of the cab we saw Brandon and the gang waiting for Ani who was gonna arrive in 10 minutes. We talked all that time. Untill we hear a little screech getting louder and louder. We turned around and saw Ani she hugged all of us and grabbed my hand.

After that we went to a little restaurant near the airport.
We entered and sat at a table.
Ani grabbed my arm and got close to my ear.
- Dude I think... Brandon is staring at you...
I looked over to Brandon who couldn't stop looking at me and smiling.
- I don't know. He's acting weird... After that...- I stoped... Maybe she didn't knew...maybe Henry didn't tell...
- After that kiss? C'mon you thought Henry wouldn't tell me? - and he did... - hey look we'll talk about this later okay? Let's have something to eat I'm starving!
I smiled and waited for my turn to ask the waiter for my food.

------------------------------------------------------
Uuh yeah here it is... I hope you like it it took so much time....
I

f there are some errors don't worry and just tell me. I couldn't check this one out or mistakes so yeah...