Chapter 10: 'Beaches are cool'

~Couple of months pasted, it's summer, you came to meet again many times before that, so this wasn't an exception. You've been thinking on actually having a house all together~

I wake up to the gaze of a shiny morning sun right up the window as Alex opened the curtains
- Wake up sleepy head! - He said with a big smile on his face. - We're going to the beach! - Said jumping to the bed where i was exactly. I haven't seen Alex this excited since the day I asked him out. I finally got up, and went to take a shower. The beach huh? Never been at the beach and going with friends sounds really promising, I love them dudes!
I got out with a towel on my head, and another around my body, sat down on my bed and started drying my hair with the towel.
- So who came with the idea?
- Guess.
- Ani?.- he shook his head in denial. - Henry?.- again. - You?
He nodded
- I know you've never been to the beach ever and I wanted to give you a gift! For our first two months!
- Aww dude you didn't had to. I could've just waited and had a pretty dinner in the winter... Or.. something around that...- I stated, he stared unamused
-Dude! It's the first time I do something for you this big and you reject me! Ugh rude!.- I giggle, I shook my head.
-I never rejected you, I was just giving advice on something we both know we'll love. Besides i know you like cold better than hot weather and... - at this point I was just rambling. He cuts me off.
-Babe.- he said grabbing my arm - shut up and enjoy this for once!. We need our time. And this is the best idea I could've think of, it's summer and im pretty sure you'll like it! C'mon! Let's buy some snacks for everyone!.- he stated and smiled at me.
We were wearing shorts and a sleeveless short, I surely had a bathing suit underneath it. We went to the store and bought a big watermelon and some drinks, non alcoholic beverages whatsoever, we got into my mother's old van and started our trip to pick up everyone.

[TIME SKIP]

We arrive to the beach after 5 hours, I checked the time, 4:35, we still have great time to have fun... We went to a hotel and kept the luggage at the bed, got the food and started a picnic at the beach, we were having fun, I was happy, with the love of my dreams and my wonderful friends, I'm loving this so much... Thank you Alex...

Some hours past and we were at a restaurant near the hotel, I had a beautiful stake and some lemonade. I stared at Alex smiling like I've never smiled before.
-What?- he said giggling, I shook my head smiling, touching his hand I said.
-Thanks best friend... Thanks for everything you do for me and all the love you have to give. I know we had a rough start, and that but we know this is going to last and I just want to love you the most I can!.- He started tearing -Oh please don't cry...- he smiled and wiped a tear on his cheek. Smiled againg grabbing my hand and kissing it. We are at last, and chatted some more.
After the dinner we came back to the hotel room, which was big enough to fit all ten of us, we entered just to find Henry a...lone? We walked a little more and saw Ani really close to him, kissing, smiling, and being so fucking cute.
-Knok knock, can we come in?- I asked, Ani nodded, we stepped into our part of the room and got our clothes to shower. Yes together. Nothing intended, we were exhausted by everything today we just wanted to bathe and chill then sleep for the rest of the night...
We got into the bathroom and got naked, I got in first, he didn't got in, he was there naked looking at me, smug, quiet.
-What?- I finally said embarrassed, he got in and hugged me.
-Im so lucky...- kissed my head and started showering.
We got out of the bathroom already with our PJ's and went to sleep. It was late after all. Everyone was there chatting quietly. We weren't, we were too exhausted so we eventually died.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
Hey guys!, It's been long time lol. I was very busy hating myself. I'm sorry. I know the story is vague and inconsistent but I lost motivation for it really quickly. I get sad too much for a lot of reasons. I just love that you guys keep reading this crap. I love you guys. I hope to update again...💖