Chapter 1: Meet me at...

Name: y/n (you know what it means y don't need explanations)
Age:18
Date of birth: 03/12/00 ( sorry I'll put mine:c )
Location: North of Mexico
Best friend: Alexis (This idiot doesn't have a second name lol)

Your POV
It was early on the morning when I woke up, giving my self a little shower before going out for a ride.
After getting myself dressed I got my rollerskates and went out, kissed my mom good bye and grabbed my money.
It was a kind of a gloomy day so I grabbed my umbrella in case the weather gets rainy or something.

I went rollerskating all the way to this big park almost getting into the big city. I managed to sit down, I'm kind of stupid so I can't sit with rollerskates.
I grabbed my phone and messaged my friend Diesel, the only kind of friend I could talk to on this kind of days. So I messaged him and asked him if he could meet me here at a store near the park. He said if he could take Brandon and Hoover with him, I just said yes and waited.... And waited...
- Fuck... I'm hungry.- i Salid trying to get up with the skates, the floor was kind of slippery, but I'm fine.
I went to the only store near by, the one I told Diesel about. I bought a hotdog and ate it, as soon as I got out I saw Diesel and two other kind of fat guys, Brandon and Hoover. As soon as I saw Brandon I couldn't resist and I smiled like a stupid, he saw me and did the same, I tried to "run" after him but failed, as I already said the floor was slippery. So I fell right into his arms
-Hey, be careful y/n, you could've hurted yourself... -Said Brandon greeting me
-Sorry the floor got slippery, Uuhh.. Hi- I said getting up. I kissed everyone in the cheek and sat down, I took my shoes out of my backpack and I put my skates inside.
- Oof I feel so much better. - I said looking up to them cause I was now on my normal hight.
-So where are we going- Diesel started - we could go to the cinema or maybe to the mall you guys decide-

-I would recommend eating something first... I'm starving- Hoover said
-Yeah I think is the best, I know I really good place to eat. - I said and I led the way to this fast food restaurant that smelled like pizza inside of a burger o something like that.
We got inside and sat, Brandon with me and Hoover with Diesel
We ordered and waited... I was feeling kind of anxious , I've liked Brandon for a few now and being this close is so unexpected... I couldn't say anything... But he interrupted my thoughts by grabbing my hand.
-You look nervous, is everything alright?
He looked at me, he's green-ish eyes looking at mine with patience as he waited for me to answer.
-Uh huh yes! I'm fine I'm just kind if hungry heh...- I lied smiling, he smiled back... To be honest that was kind of a grin... Was it? Oh crap I'm just being paranoid...

The food came and we ate peacefully, when we finished we started talking and making jokes.
Until I get a call...

It was Alexis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey ho welcome to the show
Well I hope ur liking this story I kinda wanted to make it just because I've been like obsessed with Quackers and Brandon I just feel weird and uncomfortable. But I think this is a way to cope with it :3