Chapter 7: Just a kiss...?

TW! MENTION OF R4P3
So before starting Kwite is a massive angel. I didn't put him on the story till now because he wasn't relevant but it's a fan fiction y'know anything is possible. Love you all!
------------------------------------------------------
Brandon Pov'

I opened my eyes to a really weird sound on the kitchen and then a door slaming, I got up, no body got awake. Fucking lazy ass bitches. I went to the kitchen and saw a cup on the floor. I grabbed it and poured some water. I dranked it. Maybe it was Kwite that was half asleep and dropped it by mistake. I don't know. I went to his room and at the moment i wanted to knock, I hear a female voice and his. I get closer to the door.
"No please just let me go..."
"Y/n wait I want to talk"
"About what? About how last time you ruined everything by almost raping me?"
"Yes. Well not like that. Let me explain "
I kept listening for almost 10 minutes or something.
"I want to make things clear. I'm very sorry about last time. It was a fucked up thing what I did. And I want to make it up to you" Brandon told me about you and Alex. I felt like shit. Because I still like you... Please. Give me a chance. At least a kiss."
I was confused. He wants a chance or a kiss? Oh crap I look like a mom now 'spying' on my child.
"Look I know we've had problems and all that shit. But you are still my best friend. Here I give you kiss" she said making a kissing noise.
"It's all I can give to you, besides my love and affection"
"But it's not all I can get by my own"
"NO KWITE WAIT"
She yelled slowly and I almost ran over the door. Opening it.
-. The fuck is going on here.- I said angry and giving him an angry stare.
He was on top of her kissing her. And she was liking it. Her arms were around his neck and she had her eyes closed. They stoped and she saw me.
-. Brandon... I...-
-. Why are you stuttering? What the fuck just happened?.
-. Dude look it's not what it seems.- Kwite said
-. Oh yeah then what is?.- I said closing the door,I didn't wanted to wake everyone up.
-. Can I explain it to you in the kitchen?.- she said serious. I nodded.- Good night kwite.-
-. See you tomorrow.-
We got out of there. And for our luck the least needed person was there standing on the kitchen no other that the one and only Alex. Better known as Y/N'S BOYFRIEND. Staring as we get out of Kwite's room. I hear her whisper a little 'fuck' as she grabs my shirt from the back really hard.
-. Uh where were you? I woke up and you weren't on the bed. Why were you both on Kwite's room? Did he do something?! Should i cut his head off? Huh? Que lo mato!-. Said Alex getting more and more angry.
-. Babe... Chill I'll explain. Brandon was with him and when I came downstairs to get some water they called me and we were chatting a bit. Sorry .- she excused herself. He believed it.
-. Fine .- he smiles. - I'll wait for you upstairs. -. He kisses her forehead and then goes upstairs.
She turns around to me smiling. But it quickly faded as she saw my most angry face.
-. Fine I'll explain ugh.. well you see. I came downstairs for water, and then Kwite joined me, he forced me to get into the room. I thought he was gonna do the same thing but he didn't, he just sat me in the bed and said sorry for everything and all he wanted was a kiss. So I gave him one on the cheek. But he got me and kissed me in the mouth. And I joined him. I just felt nothing it was just a kiss. Please don't tell Alex. Okay?.- she explained, I grabbed her cheek.
-. So it wouldn't be wrong if I do this.- I couldn't help it, I got closer and closer till I got on her lips. Just to give her a small kiss.
We pulled apart. Her face was shook. But smiled after.
-. I... I'm sorry. - i said nervously. She laughed
-. Hey don't worry. Not gonna happen again. We keep both things shut k? .- I nodded, she pulled up her pinky and made me pinky promise. We both went to sleep, she went upstairs and I went to sleep with Henry.
-. Why did you do that?.- he asked. I just smiled.
-. I don't know. I just really love my best friend...-. he was already asleep. I shook my head. And fell asleep.

[...]

Y/n Pov'
I woke up to a hard grip from a sleepy Alex. He's face looked worried and he moved a lot. I hugged him and kissed his forehead. He calmed a bit. And let go of my shirt.
I got up my bed and went downstairs, every one except  Brandon were already awake. I couldn't help it but smiled to widely. He looked cute while sleeping. Fuck fuck fuck! Noooo not today. Not now... Okay it's fine he's your best friend it's whatever. I looked over the kitchen and there were the others and my mom. She was making breakfast. Some waffles with condensed milk and chocolate. I sat to eat.
While I was getting ready to eat I send a message to Alex to tell him that the food was ready. I started eating but couldn't help to notice that Henry was really staring at me weirdly.
-. Do I have something on my face? What do you need?.- I said curious.
He shook his head and then smiled and kept eating. What a weirdo. He needs Ani to keep him entertained. A few minutes later Alex came to eat and Brandon woke up.
We all finished. And started cleaning. My mom told us what to do and so.

After a long afternoon of cleaning we decided to go out for a walk of something, we didn't wanted to be here, my parent's friends are kinda weird.

So we got out to this big mall close to the house, I was talking to Alex until Henry stoped me and Brandon and entered to a store.
-. Dudes! What the fuck happened last night? You kissed.-
I was shocked but confused, I mean it wasn't that big of a deal. Was it?
-. It was just a little kiss on the corner of the lips nothing more Henry...- I said he was unsure.
-. I don't know I swear it was a 'something else' kiss... But oh well. I'm gonna tell Ani. Tho. You can't do this.-
-. Just don't tell Alex...- we both said almost begging him. He laughed and agreed. After that we got out of the store and catched up with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmm whatcha think? Too much? Am I playing with fire?