🦋 Chapter 5 🦋

A/n:Ehe welcome back to this story again. Hope you like the recent chapters. That's all thank you. Love you mah reader's(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡

2 Weeks Later that day

"Minna-san you ready to get off"Kanae shouted.

"We're not done yet nee-san just little more minute"Shinobu shouted from upstair.

After few minutes the group arrived one by one where Kanae was waiting.

"Is all already here?"Kanae asked.

"Yeah"the group replied.

They all head to the car and Kanae drove first on Aoi's house which it was the nearest house from the Kochou residents.

"We're here"Kanae announced. They all get out to the car and Kanae park it. After Kanae park it Aoi decided that they will enter.

Aoi knocked "Anybody home!? It's me your kid Aoi!". Her oldest sister opened the the door.

"Eh? Guess who's here some of her friends,....Mom we have visitors"

"Eh? Aimi nee-san I'm surprised your here, you said your business life is busy"Aoi teased.

"Do I care? I just want to visit mom and dad"Aimi said. Aimi was the oldest of the three. She got upstairs to get Aoi's parents.

"So what you don't want your guests to come in?"Aoi's second sister.

"Haaaaaaaa!?Airi nee-san I know you're staying on your dormitory?"Aoi said.

"Mom said she missed me so I came home"Airi said with pride.

"Airi get off at the couch and clean yourself, our guests need to sit!"Aoi's mom shouted that made Airi get off at the couch and go upstairs to clean herself.

"Aoi what are you waiting let them in"Aoi's dad said.

"Yeah dad"Aoi replied.

"Please come in leave you shoeses their"Aoi said. The others just nod.

"Mom, Dad here some foods for you"Aoi said while giving the bag to her mother. Her mother just snatch it from Aoi.

"Please sit down"Aoi's father said while signalling to sit. They just nod in response and walk towards the couch.

"What bring you here Kan- I mean you all"Aoi's mother asked.

"Yui-san, Ali-san Aoi need to tell you something and also to her sister's"Kanae replied.

"Aimi! Airi! Get down here!"Yui said.

"Yeah! Coming!"the two shouted.

"What it is?"Aimi asked.

"Aoi need to tell us something....so sit down beside us"Ali said the two sit beside their parents.

"Aoi you can do it"Kanao cheered the girl by a whisper.

"Hai! I can do this"Aoi replied by whisper.

"Mom, Dad, Aimi nee-san, Airi nee-san I-I have some kind of an ability or power liked that....that can control weather a-and Kanao, Nezuko, and Shinobu-san have like that but different"Aoi said while looking at her toes.