🦋 Chapter 17.5 🦋

"Ano! I'm sorry if I suddenly bring your sister on the topic!"Shinobu said bowing on Luna as apologies. "Eh? I-I'm okay, it's okay"Luna said smiling softly to Shinobu. Shinobu really felt embarrassed bringing Mana up on a sudden infront of Mana's younger sister. After the countdown many people's visit stands on the shrine so every stands needs helpers due to the people of Kimetsu and the tourist who decided to visit Kimetsu. As time passed Shinobu's mood was slowly changing. But Shinobu decided to help too on her sister's future mother-in-law's stand she chooses the work outside the stand who was holding an poster with likely an advertisement about Sanemi's mother's store.

The snow started to fall again as the temperature around Shinobu got lower her body was also getting pallid, while her feeling doesn't change its just normal like always.

"My......my..... My head it's spinning what's happening?" -shinobu

As Shinobu thought those she didn't know her knees was getting weaker. At the same time Giyu needed to give one of the product to a costumer,after he hand over the kinda plastic bag he noticed Shinobu slowly loosing consciousness but luckily he notice it quickly. "Kochou!"Giyu yelled quickly and manage to catch the girl on his arms, as the girl with deep and galactic purple eyes collapsing on the crowd. As Giyu's siblings and Shinobu's here Giyu's yell they all quickly head to them. "Giyu what happened?"Tsutako asked. "Kochou just collapse out of nowhere"Giyu explained shaking Shinobu's arm tried to wake her up, deep inside his worried due to he notice Shinobu get pale as she always.

"It's due to snow, I mean the temperature why Shinobu getting paler than before, but I don't know why she collapsed" even Kanae have no idea why did Shinobu collapsed, year passed its all the same, Shinobu just got pale not collapsing. "Ano..... Can I check?"a woman stranger asked. "But...."Kanao said. "I'm a doctor no need to worry"the woman said. "O-okay"Kanao said. As the doctor checked Shinobu's pulsed and checking if anything wrong on her health she finally announced. "She collapsed due to lack of sleep, did this girl always stay all up late fo the past few days?"the woman said and asked. "We.....we don't know Ma'am"Kanae asked. Kanae and Kanao don't have any idea why Shinobu need to stay all up late. "She just needs proper sleep and rest then she will be okay, and try to warn or tell her not to stay all up late if it's not important"the woman said. "It's don't force her to wake up, just let her sleep for a while"the doctor with brown eyes and shiny black hair who's wearing a purple yakuta. "Hai! Arigatou doctor?"Kanae said. "Doctor Katagaki Sakura at your service, this my doctor card if anything happened or you need anything just call this"the doctor named Sakura said handing like a card with her name, address, and number.

Kanae accept it with all of her heart then the doctor leave. "Ehem...."Kanae clean her throat. "I can't leave Auntie Shizu I promised to help her until she closed its gonna disappoint her if I broke that promise" Kanae said rubbing softly her sister's hand. "Giyu nii-chan can drive Tsutako nee-chan's car and bring Shinobu senpai home"Makomo suggested. "Yeah, Giyu could drive my car so that Shinobu can rest easily and comfortably on their house"Tsutako said. "Great idea you two, Giyu could you bring Shinobu home?"Kanae asked to the blue eyed man. "I can, but how about you Aneki and the two? How will you go home if I'm still on Kochou's house?"Giyu agreed and asked. "Tsutako-san and the two could come with us, the quintuplets already leave with Takashi, they said they'll spend the night on the Magatsuchi residential"Kanae said. "Kanae is right Giyu, and we're only the one who can help eachother"Tsutako said.
"Okay"Giyu said then he carry Shinobu on his arms. "Giyu here's the key"Tsutako said handing over the key for the car. Giyu get it, "Arigatou"Kanae said last time to Giyu before he leave with Shinobu who's still unconscious. Giyu opened the back door and lay Shinobu on the seat then he get a pillow from the back of the car and put it on Shinobu. The pillow was Makomo's when sometimes she fall asleep on the car Giyu who's always beside her give it to Makomo.