🦋 Chapter 6🦋

A/n: I'm back good to see you reader. Love you for being interested to this fanfic of mine. Love you!!!! Let's go to the story....

A week after

A normal afternoon at the Kimetsu High students learning from their teachers, teachers teaching their dear students while Inosuke was ditching their art class walking, running and skipping around the hallway minding his own business. If you may ask why is the f*ck Inosuke is ditching their art class with their art teacher Tengen Uzui cause he just wanted it. While he's running at the hallway he stumbled himself on a rope.

"Life is bullshit, who the fuck put this fucking rope he-" before Inosuke could manage to finish his curses words a hand grab his shirt from the back and drag him into an office.

"For god's sake who the fuck drag me inside it hurts!"Inosuke curses. When he turned a tall man was behind him staring.

"Why are you ditching your class!?"the man says.

"Who cares!? And who the fuck are you just drag me here!?"Inosuke replied.

"The names Muzan Kibutsuji and you're?"the man said while looking at Inosuke's ID.

For fucks sake Konae's gonna kill me this was the guy she says don't get near shit I'm messed up.

Inosuke thought's.

"Hashibira Inosuke huh, your surname kinda on my head"the man said.

"Do you feel I care?"Inosuke asked in annoyance a minute's ago he's enjoying his life and now he's already regreting it.

"Do you have relationship with Yugo Hashibira?"the man asked.

For the fucks sake I don't fucking want to hear that goddamn coward's name!

"Who the fuck is that guy!?"Inosuke lies, basically it's his father (don't you worry I just made it).

"I'm gonna go back to my class"Inosuke said turning to the door. Suddenly the man manage to pull his hair.

"Where do you think your going?"Muzan asked.

"Leave me alone I'm gonna back to my class!"Inosuke shouted struggling to make Muzan let go.

Finally Muzan let go but Inosuke got to the ground from the sudden let going impact he have.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time do Yugo Hashibira was related to you!?"once again the man asked that give chills on Inosuke.

"The fuck are you telling I said I'm not related to that fucking guy your asking me!"Inosuke growls from pain realising he have bruise on his forehead cause of the impact.

"Stand up I'm gonna bring you to your class advisor"the man demand's.

"Why the fuck your bringing me there we have an art class!"Inosuke shouted while standing up. Muzan ignores what Inosuke said and drag the boy directly to his room.

"Tamayo!"Muzan shouted while dragging Inosuke in.

"For the fucks sake let me go!!"Inosuke shouted while struggling.

"Ara, what's wrong Kibutsuji-san?" Tamayo asked calmly.

"You're student was ditching on his Art class so I decided to bring him here"Muzan said while let going Inosuke but Tamayo was already taking care of our boy.