🦋 Chapter 21 🦋

A/n: let's goooo!!! Yeah and this day.... school's back again waaaahhhh!! Too much work again!!! By the way I'll do my best to write chapters even it's lame yeah thank you!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7:36 with our main characters.
"Hey Kichi-chan!"Nezuko called smiling.

"Hmm? Nezuko-san?"Kichi asked.

"You look good with that  vest don't you think? And while you wear 1st year uniform, I never wear any vest over this uniform cause I feel I would get ugly but for you, you look cute as always."Nezuko complimented that made the younger one happy.

"Eh? It is that really good on me? Kanae-san said only few students at Kimetsu High wear different colour school vest far away from the normal vest colour"Kichi said admiring the best she's wearing.

"Mhm! Just some of them wear different coloured vest"Nezuko replied. While they we're currently walking heading to school.

AOI'S POV

Apparently Kanae nee-san request one sweater vest and one vest Pink colored for Kichi, Black for Katsuki, Light Blue for Kazumi, Navy blue for Kitsune and Red for Kimmi, also four pairs of 1st year black and the white uniform for Kichi and Kimmi, four pairs of our natural school uniform for Katsuki and Kitsune and two pair of uniform same as Shinobu-san with a coat and one pair of P.E uniform for the five of them.

As Kanae nee-san discuss to us this early morning before she leave she say she already made information disguise for the five she made the five use my surname like being my far away cousin that came back from the Town although 4 days ago Mom and Dad confronted to me that Kichi, Katsuki, Kimmi, Kazumi and Kitsune was true blood related to us, their mother Keomi Forton was a formal Keomi Kanzaki, sister of my father Ali Kanzaki at first I was totally shocked knowing they're blood related to me it made me ease up a little when Kanae nee-san told us that she made the five a Kanzaki not Forton for their personal information due to our normal human teachers like for Yamaguchi sensei, they're a normal teachers who teaches at Kimetsu High. That's why I decided from now on I'll treat them as my younger cousin and protect at any cost even they said they're the who's gonna protect ud but I already vowed after that fight between my half aunt Kaori that'll I will protect at all cost all of my family including my cousin's or any blood related to me.

That's why I needed to keep an eye to these five while they're on the human world no matter what. I will not ever forgive anyone who dare to touch my family again, never again.

And also Kanae nee-san also told us after I past out after the fight when Inosuke and the others come to help me and then when I was bring to the hospital Tsutako sensei erases all of the students memory from what they've seen and replace it with fake memories for the safety of the four of us same unto our families except for the students who know our true identity on the very first like Mitsuri senpai, Iguro senpai, Genya, Muichiro and the others.

I know it looks awful erasing someone's memory without their permission but Tsutako sensei needed to do that for the their safety too even if against them.

For now on we will act that fight didn't happen. But.... After that fight between my half aunt Kaori my injuries from that fight still not completely okay but I just bare with it and sometimes something painful sound rang up to my ear that was like killing the inside of me, Tamayo sensei told me that it was from the impacts Aunt Kaori gave and from my selflessness I told Tamayo sensei not to tell anyone about my current state so that they will not worry.

And even Kaori attacked us many times back then and and even tried to kill me back then I have still a little bit respect for her knowing she shared the same blood as my mother due to my grandfather.