🦋 Chapter 8 🦋

Note: ohh yeah back again I have nothing to say let's just go back to the story already here we go....

"Shit I can't take it any more, Aoi come with me"Inosuke said then he grabbed Aoi while the others didn't notice it. Inosuke and Aoi ran to the crowed until they reached the exit of the hall.

"Inosuke don't just grab me like that and I'm on heels remember!?"Aoi said likely shouting.

Then Inosuke grab Aoi's hand again after he open the door.

"Inosuke where are you bringing me"Aoi said being forced to run of Inosuke who's on her wrist.

"Shit, Aoi can you please shut a moment I can't focus to the aura"Inosuke said. Aoi decided to shut when she hears the word 'please' from a boy like Inosuke who don't want to beg to anyone.

Inosuke what aura are you feeling? sorry for not feeling it too but I can see at your face that your curious -A

"It's an aura of non normal being Aoi I didn't feel it on my whole life but tonight it suddenly got on my range and your the only want I trust to be my side when I felt it"Inosuke said. Aoi felt bad to Inosuke for being not feeling it.

"Thank you Inosuke for trusting me"Aoi gently smile on Inosuke that made Inosuke have butterflies.

"Aoi stop smiling at me like that your making my stomach hurt"Inosuke said.

"Then s—"Aoi's word was cut of when they arrived on a door.

"Ssshhhh the aura is here"Inosuke whisper to Aoi.

"What?"Aoi whispered back.

"I said the damn fucking aura is here"Inosuke whispered.

Then all of a sudden when a girl walk infront of the door the calm and safe atmosphere became scary and dangerous that made Aoi stumbled to the floor.

"Aoi! Aoi! What the hell happened!?"Inosuke nearly to scream but honestly control his voice while helping that girl to get up.

"That...that...that..."Aoi mumbled.

"Aoi tell me what's wrong!?"Inosuke managed not to make his voice loud not to make the people at the room notice them.

"That...that...that.."Aoi mumbled more.

"Don't say that, that to me tell me what's the problem with that aura?"Inosuke said, Aoi was on her feet again.

"That aura I remembered it a little but I can't clearly tell when  it is"Aoi said.

Then someone called them.

"Aoi-chan, Inosuke why are you here?"a girl asked.

"S-Suma senpai we are just passing by in here"Aoi manage to lie.

"Come with me and can you help me bring the other wines at the teachers table?"Suma asked.

"Hai!"Aoi replied.

Then Suma opened the door where Inosuke and Aoi was feeling the aura. After Suma opened the door the aura blew and they felt it.

So this room was the room that the foods for the event was prepared but why did we felt the aura in here?. Aoi thought while Inosuke and she was frozen infront of the room.

"Aoi, Inosuke you guys okay?"Suma asked. Then the two snapped.

"Y-eah, yeah we're okay Suma senpai"Aoi lied. Little did the two know they didn't notice that they were spying at the room for over an hour.

"Your friends was worried on you guys so I decided to find you  before going in here and you guys are just here"Suma said.

"Eh?"Aoi asked.