🦋 Chapter 16 🦋

A/n: hi!!! Hope you guys hopefully like the recent chaps it's getting lame but here I am continuing this story..... Now we go to the chap.......

"Ara~ what you guys waiting for come in"Shinobu said already on the inside with Kanao, Aoi, Nezuko, Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenitsu. Hopefully Hana agreed to Muichiro same goes to Ai and Zenitsu kindly convinced Hikari but even, Hikari agreed. They just nodded in response and got in.

Shinobu, Kanao, Aoi, Nezuko, Makomo, Mitsuri, Kichi, Katsuki and Kimmi goes to the king sized bed directly and dicide what they're gonna do also muichiro who lie down directly and get his phone from his pocket. Tanjiro, Inosuke Zenitsu, Yuichiro Takashi, Iguro, Sabito and Giyu goes to the likely video games side of course Giyu was just tagging along with Sabito. On the other hand Airi, Aimi, Kitsune, Saikawa, Hikari, and Hana was on the bean bags sitting and circling a small round shape center table.

Meanwhile at the living room. They was telling story to eachother, talking about topics they have and Kanae put a snack on the center table to eat. At the time a knock on the door was heard but why did the person already came in to the manor. "Excuse me, I will get the door"Kanae excuses they all nodded. Then Kanae headed to the door. "Konbanwa"Kanae greet's while opening the door. "Yo, Kanae" a girl with horns, long black hair and bangs that nearly cover her eyes.

(Pic)

"Mari?"Kanae asked surprised. "Hannya made me do it, she can't came here cause of that Kibutsuji bitch send Hannya to the Findara to give the letter he made, so Hannya said this is what you requested"the girl named Mari explained giving a rectangular shaped with cloth to hide it. "Hai! Arigatō!"Kanae replied bowing her head. "Yeah, yeah I'm coming back"Mari said turning around and walking then she stopped and turned to Kanae. "Oi! Make sure the Princesses was ready and same to all who's gonna fight, the bitch already moving, and make sure you guys gonna win I wanna freaking wait to go to end this war I can't resist myself to help the people on the Kingdoms who's suffering"Mari said then she disappeared in a blink of an eye.
"Hai...."Kanae said.

"You never change Mari...... On first sight everyone gonna thought your bad...... Even Kibutsuji turned you into one of those demons who ate human flesh you never taste any of those........ you even lock your self up on your house back then when you felt the Kibutsuji's cursed blood gonna be on your body just to save your family....... And even the other people was disgust on you being one of those demons created by Kibutsuji back then you help them even your hurt by there words and even now......I promise no we promise we're gonna do our best to end this war"Kanae mumbled to her self. "They're gonna work hard for sure"little did Kanae know Kie and Yui was behind her. "Your right Kie for sure they're gonna end this war once and for all" Yui said.

"Hai....."Kanae mumbled tears falling down on her eyes. "I just can't imagine what's my parents are facing for over 10 years..... I miss them Yui-san, Kie-san....." Kanae said then the two hugged Kanae without any hesitation. "Now, now Kanae you just got engaged and it's Christmas eve but you always think about your parents, we understand you so cheer up okay, make sure your gonna give strength to your sister and on Kanao"Yui said still comforting Kanae.

After a while Kanae got herself up again. "Nee, Yui-san Kie-san I requested to Hannya this year the ................ Cause I thought the four's gonna be happy to see their family from back then  specialy Kanao and Shinobu"Kanae said giving a book on each one. "Hai! Arigatou Kanae"the two said.

Meanwhile at the room we're the 'teens' are:

"So Saikawa-san you sure your graduated?"Airi asked.

"Of course I graduated 3 years ago I think same as Kanae-san based on Kichi"Saikawa replied.

"So your right I'm older than you Saikawa"Aimi said.