🦋 CHAPTER 22 🦋

A/n: y'all!! I'm back from the dead!! Nah - I'm joking btw I'm really sorry for my sudden not updating ಠ ೧ ಠ I was just too lost in thoughts and losing my motivation, that feeling when you wanted to write it but boom the motivation the idea the words just suddenly gone but I'll make sure to update every week from now on again I'm back!!!!! Love y'all!!!(・∀・)

"Tch. We're gonna be late if the two of you won't go any faster! Come on slow pokes! Run!"Katsuki scolded to Kimmi and Kitsune. "Shut it! Katsuki you do know we can't extend our speed at this rate! Many people will see us and thought that our speed being inhuman!"Kitsune scolded back.

"Guess someone  cause us to be on this rate was being quite in the whole time!~"Kimmi teased. "Hey! I already told you guys I throw up because of smelling some disgusting thing,not because of eating too much sweets!"Kichi objected pouting.

"Geez~ you guys still arguing because why Kichi throw up, you do know that Kichi was easy to throw up when she smells something that was not suitable to her right? Mom already told us not to argue on everything but you guys still always arguing,... The both of you! Katsuki! Kichi! You two's always arguing into everything like you guys were always on a debate or something"Kazumi scolded them frowning while running normally like a mere human.

After a few more minutes they arrived at the school campus front. "Time?"Kazumi asked. "07:54" Kimmi quickly replied.

"We're lucky we made it on-time..."Katsuki said. "That's right! It's good"Kazumi added.

"...AND IF WE DIDN'T MAKE IT ON TIME, I'M GONNA F/CK/NG SMACK YOUR HEADS, YOU SLOW POKES!!"Katsuki shouted.

A/n: eyyoo! At the end of the chapter I'm gonna ask the current readers something.okay?.

"Hey!! IT'S NOT OUR FAULT WE'RE SLOW TO RUN WHEN WE DON'T ACTIVATE OUR WOLF INSTICT!! AND IF WE ARE ON OUR HUMAN FORM YA KNOW!!" Kitsune and Katsuki shouted back to Katsuki.

"Sigh. WHO CARES!? IF YOU GUYS RUN FASTER AND HAVE LIKE MY SPEED, THEN I WON'T CALL YOU TWO ARE SLOW POKES!! TSK." Katsuki said. "AT LEAST WE ALREADY GOT OUR HAIR COLOR!!" Kitsune defended. "Yeah! KITSUNE IS RIGHT!! Kimmi added line a child who's copying an elder human.

"You—" before Katsuki could say a word Kazumi barge in to the arguing little lovely three girls.

"THE THREE OF YOU!!BSTOP IT!! IF SOME MERE HUMAN SEE'S US ARGUING INFRONT OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL ON THE TOWN!! THEY'LL THINK WE'RE REBELS!!"Kazumi scolded to the three one by one of them.

"Hey!! That hurts!!"Kimmi whined while rubbing her head while Kitsune and Katsuki just quietly rubbed their head where Kazumi smacked then and Kichi who's peeking at the fron gate. Then a couple seconds Kichi cane back to the four.

"Nee!! Guys! We should hurry and go in, Yuichirou and Yushiro-san with two more teen was waiting for us I think"Kichi said. Then they agreed to Kichi and decided to enter the campus.

"SHOOT!! DANG IT!! FUCK!! BITCH!! SON OF A BITCH!!"the quintuplets screamed one by one of each line, when they directly enter the campus that cause the four student council shocked.

"I'll handle them, please don't move on your places"Yuichirou said 'politely'.

"You guys okay?"Yuichirou whispered while heading towards the five who got on the ground outside the campus from the impact, like they're being electrified inside their flesh.

"Do you think we're okay!!??"Katsuki growled out of pain in a whisper. "Did Kanae sensei didn't tell you guys about the school campus?"Yuichirou asked that made the five curious.