Extra Note From The Author

A/n:

before we continue this story I'll tell you a freaking annoying story if you wanna skip this then skip but don't attack me if you noticed different about my fanfic story, so between the days the days I didn't published about two weeks a 'formal friend' of mine DM's me on my social media, yes I honestly gonna confront that I'm not a friendly person when someone met me in person and also I have social anxiety, so get back to my story, while I was studying my phone vibrates and I saw she DM's me and first thing first I saw was the words I don't want, "hey (my name) I found your fanfiction story on wattpad about demon Slayer and the title was Ability am I right (my name)?"she message me. "Yes why?" I replied, I don't even know how did she found out that this is my wattpad acc. The conversation continued then out of no where she confronted to me "Hey (my name) I noticed something about the fanfic your writing"she confronted. "Huh? Which did I made a mistake about the characters?" My dumbass innocence asked her. "No, the Japan school system, cause I noticed that something was off about your kinda schedules"she said. "Yeah I change it why?"I replied unfortunately Japan school system is the opening is April and it will end likely March so I change the school system at the Kimetsu town that the opening was Jun and it will end on April. I'm weird isn't it?. "Yeah but why did you change it?" "Do you even understand what's there school system is?" "You should stop writing your story if you can't understand there school system" "How can you even change it?" "Are you that toxic?" "You should quit you know" she attacks me, God!! I broke our friendship two years ago cause of her toxic attitude that's why until now I don't have any friends. "Please if you read the first chapter I gladly warned the gonna be readers that it will be from just my imagination, it's not based on any anime or anything I just wanna peacefully create a fanfiction about my favourite anime, and Kimetsu Town was not part of Japan, it was just a fantasy town that I make real on their world so please stop attacking me if you don't like the story then stop reading it it's just simple isn't it?"I replied full annoyed. Yes I have a short temper and anger issues was the cause that I lost one by one of my friends. Then she keeps attacking me that I should quit when I was fully mad I blocked her that's all. Please don't hate me when you read this part I'm just being honest as I could. I'm not being dramatic or anything I'm just telling you that Kimetsu Town was just fantasy and the system on Kimetsu Town was based on my imagination, I just wanna put the scenes I wanted to happen to them by creating a fanfiction, if you don't like my story then don't read it, I'm just happy that I have readers thank you now into the next chapter thank you for waisting your time on this lame story of mine.

And also you can suggest a scene about "friend bonds", "happy scenes", "angst", "ship scenes" or whatever you wanted I will gladly gonna put it on the story that's all thank you... Just comment if you want....

And also if you want to request I won't do any request that will harassed a character not a chance that's all....

Love y'all!!!!

And here bonus pics that will bright up your day..... Credits to the right full owners......

 Credits to the right full owners