🦋 Chapter 10 🦋

A/n: Chapter 10 is here I think I'm not sure how many chapter's I will write before the epilogue. So yeah let's get to the story....

Zenitsu's POV

"So the letter was right?"I said seriously. "Sorry" she mumbled honestly I was mad at her since then Gramps gave me the letter. I was disappointed, angry, sad and broken when I read it. And now she's just apologising?

Third Person's POV

"Zeni—"

"Stop...."

"Hear me out I have a responsible reason why I gave my care to the old man to raise you so h—"

"Nande?..."

"Nande?...."

"Nande?....."

"Nande?.... How could you resist the 10 years that you didn't even communicate to me?..... How can I call you a sister if you abandoned me?..... How can I call you big sister if you didn't even think of your brother is in good health or no?.... How can I treat you like my big sister if you lied? Nande? Why did you did that all?" Zenitsu said looking down with cold voice, Hikari just bulge her eyes when she hears the harsh words from her brother's mouth.

"Nee, why did you abandoned me? Or you can give your care to Gramps to be my guardian but you should check me if I'm okay or not but you prefer not to even try to communicate your own brother....How can you resist not to even checked me? Nande? Nande? NANDE!!??"

"Tell me Hikari, what's our relationship with Kaigaku-nii?"

"He's our cousin"

"He knows about the truth?"

"Yeah"

"Did you and Kaigaku-nii can communicate?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Then why? Why did Kaigaku-nii can talk to you for all this years and me who's the one don't know anything? Tell me?"

"Cause it's for your sake I did it all for your sake Zenitsu for your life, for your safety, I abandoned my feelings to raise you to protect you"Hikari said standing up.

"Nee, Hikari, if your on my place right now what will you feel, back then my classmates they always bully me cause of the fact that I don't have parents, the bullying stop until I meet Tanjiro and the others they become as close as family to me.....even if I can feel how they treat me like their brother the past will never fade,.... The bullying, insulting all it can't erase on my heart anymore they are forever in here"Zenitsu said trying not to drop a single tear.

"Zenitsu what if I te—"

"No, your a worthless big sister for me Hikari"Zenitsu was out of control he don't know what he's saying anymore he's being force by her emotions, Hikari was broken when she hears the worthless her eyes bulge in shocked, her hands was shaking her hair was starting to stand up.

"W-what did you say to me, worthless big sister?"Hikari said shocked.