❝ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄┇𝟎𝟎 ❞

( Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice!

A new girl just transferred to a school that located in Miyagi Prefecture . Karasuno it is.

The girl name was given ' name '. Little did she know transfer here will change her life forever.
Maybe? Who knows.

but there's one problem.

Do they will accept the fact that she's wearing a towel at her head?

.
.
.
.
.
.

An orange head boy loudly gasped and surprised as he begin to yell how late he is. He begin to shower as he speed up more.

After putting his uniform on,he take his bicycle out from where it parked and pedaling as fast as possible.

"Oh no! Why Natsu didn't wake me up?!" he's mad but you can't tell it because of his bright smile face.

As he begin to pedaling more fast he suddenly crossed again a red nice car. There's a girl at the back of her sits playing her phone and her parents at the first two sits. But little he noticed was why did the girl have a towel?

'Why did she wear a towel?' As he begin to arrived to his school. He noticed thwt the car are from the street where his school at.

'Wait, Did she transfer here!!?' he gasped and his cheeks are red bright. Not because he's blushing but he's in the type of excitement on another level.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌

I'm so excited of how this will turned out <3!!

I'm not good at writing pronolouge, if you have more suggestions please leave me a message but kindly note I'm slow at replying message :)

Please note that there are comments from my old writing and please ignore them :)

End of pronolouge