❝ 𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄┇𝟏𝟎 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

Ah yes, It's Nekoma or maybe known as Toritsu Nekoma Kōtō Gakkō

Ah yes, It's Nekoma or maybe known as Toritsu Nekoma Kōtō Gakkō. A school that located at Tokyo.

Far away from she where she lives but again not too far for someone like her brother to go.

Going to Tokyo definitely Kaito routine because how his school are far away alongside going out in the city.

But!! Let's nevermind that, focus on the main story right here..

She was about to go to her brother but to her suprise he already behind her.

"I think I better tell hi—" "Tell me what?", she looked up while he looked down while smiling.

"Uh, your friends?" you pointed out at the window

"huh? My friends?" he lost. "Hm, I don't think — Oh wait! Yeah it's true, and judge to your luck Umi ask me to accompany you to your school" he proudly state.

"What! Umi didn't tell me anything! You liar!" She burst madly, "Woah! I'm not joking besides, the kidnapping and murder cases has been increasing in our area lately duh"

She looked at him madly, yes it's true that the cases has been increasing lately but but!

"I know you're going to deny but sorry Umi ask me to do so!" twisting the door knob while looking at her, "Also hurry up we're going to be late"
He put on his socks and shoes while waiting for her to done.

Once all things settled, she lock the door and follow her brother.

His friends looked at him surprisingly.

"Yo! Sorry I'm late, let's get going" he (aka your brother) wave to them.

"Let's get goin— Oh damn whos this chick right here!" the spiky dark haired looked at pointing at her.

"This is my second siblings, (Name)" He smile "Also don't call her chick though " the sparkle is his eyes disappear.

"Uh-huh what and good name for a little girl" "I'm not little girl, for your information I'm high schooler" She stated earning some stares from the boys.

". . .Yeah whatever, anyways my name is Kuro Tetsuro! And this is my teammates Kozume Kenma" He ince again proudly state but his friend expression stated otherwise.

However she didn't reply which is nice, saving times.

"Oh (Name), please led us to your school, I will accompany you until at the gates" her brother ask

"Yea sure"

"Wait Kaito?" Kuro looked at him, "What?," "We're going to OUR school?", "I forgot to mention that from this day I will accompany her to her school every morning" he smiled.

'He's so annoying gah!!' angrily whisper to her mind.

She noticed the pudding head boy are so silent, maybe he doesn't like to talk that all.

Taken to your suprise, they made it, 30 minutes earlier.

"Wait, this chick attend school here?" Kuroo looked at her unbelievable.

Once again get ignored, "I'll take that as yes" he dryly chuckle

She let go of her brother arm and run to the gates, waving to him goodbye. He waved back too along with his dark haired friend.

"Gah! FINALLY!" she stpeed into her locker to change shoes. She looked at her right and find an odd tall blue (?)dark-haired. Is he a senior?

The boy looked at her who gaze still unmoving from him.

Taken to her suprise she looked back at her locker both palm on cheek, 'WHAT AM I DOING, SUBHANALLAH!!! HARAM'

She quick change and ran, the boy can only look in stranger face, "What an odd girl" he get back to what he's doing.

"Hey kaito" "Hmm?" Kaito looked at Kuro.

"Is that really your sister? What was she wearing?" "Yeah I'm curios too" Kenma suddenly poped up

He smiled,"I'll explain later"

"Yknow what, she's looked unapproachable"

"Yeah whatever"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌
Earlier update bcs I love u guys mwah mwah <3

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌Earlier update bcs I love u guys mwah mwah <3

End of chapter 10
" Unapproachable"

End of chapter 10" Unapproachable"