❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐌𝐄!┇𝟏𝟏 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

"AHHH! How emmbarasing for him!!!" she silently yell. Now for lunch and she currently sitting alone , didn't want to bother Ritsu and her circle.

Even though Ritsu offered to eat with her, she know the stares from her friends said 'better say no' but don't judge the cover by its book!

"Who does he think he is!! Talking about me as he knows me! Stupid boy!" She loudly spit. But then she realised her action, spinning her head in different direction to see if there's any people who heard that.

Oh, Thank god they didn't.

She silently shut her mouth and eat her food all back way up. In the middle of eating there's a ball came flying infront of her.

Oh man this is going to be embarrassing..

"You can rest on the white bed" the nurse smiled patted the cozy bed, she nodded and silently went sat

She was holding an pack of ice on her head...

The nurse went to get some supplies for her injuries, while searching she ask "How did you got the injuries? It quiet deep and bruised so bad"

The flashback went crossed her mind, cheeks went invisible roses red from emmbarassement. She was smiling so hard from ear to ear, clearing up her throat and slowly talk.

"So it went like this.."

"I was sitting while eating, but then that's when a ball came up to me wherever it came flying from. I try to dodges it but the ball bounce at the tree behind my back and hit my head, which there's was a branch fall and cut this wounds." She slowly rub her nape from the outside of her fabric hijab.

"Oh my! What an unexpected twist for you" The nurse replied with a hint ot kind of sympathy in her tone.

"Anddd here is is! I found the supplies now let's treat your wounds!" the nurse warmly smile.

The bell already rang not to long ago, but kindly by the nurse help she noticed it. She thanked the murse shutting the door, while walking back go her class.

'I swear to god, One more time something emmbarasing happen, Imma go back to my mom stomach'

"(Name)! Here!", oh yeah she recognised the voice. The sweet as sugar tone voice, belong to none other than Ritsu Tanaka.

She running up catching her dearly classmate.

"How are yo- (Name)! What happened to your face? Why does it had bruises??" She hurried up to your side, worry about the bruise.

"Oh, it's no worries. I just trip over something hahaha.." She laugh to make the situation better but it got worse.

"Ritsu! I told you no running at hall!", "Hehe sorry Kirin!" she playfully look and walk alongside with them on their way to class.

.

.

.

.

.

The class ended pretty quick, not much subject today she learn. When she was about to change shoes, she saw the familiar blue dark hair.

She look at him and to her suprise he already look at her. An unexpected eye contact really.

She look away quickly but he didn't do the same. 'Where was he looking at?', she quickly change as if she wanted to run for being a wanted criminal.

As she was about to go, the boy hold out her tail hijab. Holding this make her hijab back a little.

She was about go get mad but then realised the boy did it.

"Huh?" "..", they silently exchange look.

"C-can yyou please let go my hijab off?" she nervously say, but in her mind were pretty wild. 'GAHHH!! WHAT IF HE'S GOING TO PULL MY HIJAB OFF?? WHAT IF HE GOING TO SPIT ON ME, WAIT HE HOLD SOME CARTON MILK IN HIS HAND, wait IS HE GOING TO POUR THOSE MILK!!?'

"Uhm hello?" she said again which make the boy more shy, not shy more like shyshyton/j

She was trying to pull her hijab from his grasp, but then he was about to say something a pale high looking boy come alongside with a green onion(?) boy.

"Oya, Kageyama what are you doing to this girl?" She didn't knew him but she surely can confirm his tone of voice are bittersweet!

'Ya Allah, Please throw these ajnabi from me'

"Also girl, what are you wearing?" the tone is his voice make her pissed off. Something from his voice make her want to punch him.

'YA ALLAH! HELP ME!!'

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌
HELLO MY BABES <3 I'M FINALLY UPDATING THIS BOOK AFTER A DULL OF EXAM WEEK!! Please don't mind any grammar mistakes.

Also we're finally meeting some love interests 💪🏻💪🏻, and the most salty boy and alongside with his friend joining the cast!!

I love yams btw <3
Bye luv u guys mwah mwah <33

I love yams btw <3Bye luv u guys mwah mwah <33

End of chapter 11
" Help Me! "

End of chapter 11" Help Me! "