❝ 𝐍𝐎𝐓-𝐒𝐎-𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓-𝐃𝐀𝐘┇𝟎𝟐 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice!

.

.

.

.

.

The hijabi girl stepped into the building and find herself in a real Japanese school.

To be honest, you've read some comments on internet saying Japanese school are too strict and many pupils didn't like how it's works but different school different education.

As long as you keep studying you cam reach your goal.

Without a doubt she walk while eyeing the environment around her. She then look at a locker which is many students gathering at to take off their shoes, ' Woah!! there's a locker here! but I did not know which one is my locker ' she pouting.

She walk outside and find an stranger with orange hair at the bicycle park nearby the gym you think? You choose to ignore him and go futher maybe you'll find your locker by yourself.

.

.

.

.

.

. . . It's been a minute since you walked and you asked all (almost) students you've seen.

You sighed and sit above tree which is nearby a gym. Cannot go any further anymore.

You shutted your eyes to get yout shit together telling yourself this is just the beginning of high school life.

Suddenly there's a key sound, more like a key unlocking a door. But who is it??

There stood a black haired guy Infront of the gyn door, not to tall and not to small just an average height for an adults. He has a messy hair, no but yes and wearing a green-lime jacker along with square spectacles.

You hummed and stand up. You go straight to him without any stupidity need to waste you ask him where's your the principal office at.

"Hello, I'm (name) and I am new here. By any chance, do you know where principal office at?" you ask him trying to be polite while semi-bowing.

He was taken a back by how you dressed. He started ewth giving you introduction of himself just like you do.

"Uh.. Hello there. I'm takeda Sensei, The principal office are not to far from here.Just go straight and turned left and if you see a trash bin blue themed, go straight.You'll find the principal office." you nodded and thanked him, later walked by the direction he had given you earlier.

You looked at your right left righ left, finding any sign of trash bin 'blue themed trash bin,blue themed trash b- aha! there it is!' You look happy and proud of yourself because you managed to find it yourself without any help.

All bitchess do is always lies to themselves. Always remember that dear reader.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌

I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Things will get messy in future,
I can't wait! <3

I put some foreshadowing hint for next ten/eleven(?) chapters ahead

Don't forget to vote so I'll have more motivation to write!

End of chapter 2
" Not-So-First-Day "