❝ 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 ┇𝟎𝟒 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

.

You inhaled looking at the man walking into the classroom. He obv blabering about you, hearing him blabering can make you feel sleepy enough at the outisde of class.

You leanded to side of the wall for support incase you fall asleep (which is you have done a couple of several times), you closed your eyes thinking what challenge will be up next?

As you were lost deep in your thougt there's a boy at next door looking at you.

He obviously can see you because he is the nearest at the door after all.

He even tried to called you in . . . such a weird names.

You swear to god that you even hear him saying 'Hey girlie', 'Yoyo there towel girl' 'Yo wassup' 'Hey sisters'.

The thought of it make you disgust and but hey at least he try to be polite.

You narrow your eyes at him as he immediately notice. He stares at you and suddenly the principal get out unexpectedly.

"Gwah!" You gasped and allmost feel,"Oh gosh, sorry I didn't mean to" he apologizes putting his hand behind his nape.

You settled up and brush off you skirt and hijab. Secretly mocking him.

He laughed at the thought of you mimicking him.

The boy at the door still wondering about you. He can't help but curious why did you dressed up like this?

"Oh (Name) I will leave everything to you now. So then farewell" waving his hand on air and you did the same thing "Thank you" was said.

Although did you know the boy actually listening to your conversation just now? '(Name) huh? Sounds like foreign name'

The principal left, leaving you standing outside 'your' class. Taking a deep breath you take a step further.

Just second ago you were confident but it gone in just one sip.

The thought of everyone judging you flashed through your mind. What an wild mind she had.

"Attention everyone! This is (Name) and she will be attending to this school from now on"

"(Name)" She suddenly called "Introduction please" She smiled which make you kinda relief.

"I'm (Name) and just moved here not too long ago. Please be nice and give me guidance" You semi-bowed.

The class are silent for a minute. You stand up straight and look at them, and Oh my god are they.. judging you?

The class act like nothing happend and go back to what they were doing. 'yikes' You though. The teacher did not approve this and asking for everyone an introduction.

.

.

.

.

After some hours, introduction has passed due to time. You're sitting at not too near window but expect there's an empty sit.Whoever get to sit at the nearest window are lucky. You wondered, where are you going to do when lunch arrive?

Talking about lunch, the time everyone await for has come. The monitor stand up,"Thank you teacher","Thank you teacher!" following by everyone.

You look around and saw everyone are taking out their lunch.

Some of them prefer to buy it.

"it's okay (name), you are their classmate now, and even tho they ignore you it's okay"you motivated youself.

You was going to take out your lunch and suddenly someone approach you by touching your shoulder

"Heh-?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌

Double update because I feel like writing today <3

End of chapter 4
" Classmate "

End of chapter 4" Classmate "