❝ 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓-𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄┇𝟎𝟖 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

"..what" The girl questioned him as if she never heard this before.
Of course she does! Before going to Japan, she's been living in Non-muslim countries so obviously..

"Uh yknow what?? I'm in rush so I'm not in the mood for a whole lecture.." laughing along with her statement which is kind of true.

The boy only look after her running to the gateway of their school.

This little boy who can't help but get confused with his familiar feelings of this 'stranger', put one finger in his chin he's thinking,

'She look familiar, but where did I see her?' as he slowly began to walked.

"hmmmm- SHOOT, I HAVE VOLLEYBALL TRAINING TODAY" and with that he run but stil had a chance look at her shadow started to disappears from their big distance.

She's running, running and running again. After several minute of running away from the people,took a deep breath and exhale it slowly as she finally walking normally as well looking at the environment around her.

"Less people here" she smiled to herself.

But it's not only people she's looking out for, she's also looking out to find a familiar brown house with a golden luxury gate alongside with mini botanical gardens.

Walking house to house she finally found her house, happily walking toward the direction she also seems to notice there's a convenience store.

Maybe she sould go there sometime, who know if her jodoh waiting for her-

"Uhm are going in or?? you want to sleep outisde?"

Frozen upon hearing this she look behind to find her brother standing at the doorstep smirking smugly, ugh Kaito.

"Ugh shut your goofy up, I'm going in now,-" arrogantly she walk towards the door but was blocked by her brother.

"-well then excuse me..." she look deadly at his eyes but in Kaito perspective, (Name) are not that scary but her stupidity and clumsiness can sometimes be silly.

He smugly smile at her little sister, "Well said what you're gonna do? ugh you peasant" she can hear the laugh he hold behind those words.

Upon hearing this make her blood boiling , but "Patience is half of faith"

ignoring her brother she was going to walk but forget her brother grip still on her bag.

A sight escape her lips "Maybe I need to fight to death today"

A sight escape her lips "Maybe  I need to fight to death today"

"Ouch, Umi! It's hurt.." the big brother yelling in toddler manners.

"That's what he get for blocking me" well upon said by the only one (Name)

The brother crossed his legs on the couch while letting out a small "hmph'. Their mom currently treating Kaito wounnd after getting a little beat up by (Name).

The sister hear his little 'hmph' and decided to bark back.

"Ugh what are you? a baby?"

"What? are you jealous that Umi are treating my wound? heh"

Hearing this really make her mad. Grinding her teeths as she toss a cushion at him.

"Enough, I'm going to sleep now" as she walked upstairs, hearing her stomp her brother didn't even bother to 'persuade' her back, in fact he doesn't even care less.

Their mom can only think this situation as 'child play'

Opening her bedroom door, she was about to slam the door but remember a story she heard from her mom about a child being 'rebellious', only Allah know how terrifying she at the moment.

Locking the door she jumped on the mattress as she sit down while ruffling how ridiculous her brother.

"Gah! I hate him ugh, if only he keep his mouth shut!" she stated while biting her nail nervously.

The more she thinking the more it hurts.

"Huf, but nothing past can be undo back to where I am now, well I forgive him."

Fixing her mattress, she put 2 pillow on her side and one 'guling' beside her to hug.

glanced at the clock she spit "It's Night-time already, well let's call it day then, Bismillah" while pulling the blanket over her body.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌

Been a while since I last update lol, also don't forget to pray before going to bed!! <3

End of chapter 8
" Night-time "

End of chapter 8" Night-time "