❝ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃┇𝟏𝟓 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

The gym class ended about an hour hour ago. It's now the last period of school. It's calligraphy which you made strokes/kanji character. It's basically just write a certain words but in their own way.

But for [Name] it's her least favourite subject because how she sometimes did not get the right strokes, wrong placement and how she writes them.

But it doesn't really matter because today is kinda an easy words, it's 花火 which means fireworks.

She watched her classmate going into pair of groups because there was a brench and group table for students.

She didn't really care who she sit to as long as it's not a boys, so she take the last sit.

She watched her teacher writes the character which the rest of the class copied.

"Okay so like you go here, and then here oh my forgot the strokes again. Wait oh shi wrong placement." she muttered which earned a chuckle behind her.

Upon hearing the chuckle she turned back only to find the salty egg and walking onion green. She roled her eyes as he smirked fixing his glasses...again

Her eyes twitched at both of the guys behind her. Invisible weins appear on her hands forming a fist that was awakened by anger.

"Oh?~ Look like this little missy is having a problem..","Yeah, maybe if you shut up it'll burn away the problem" he simply laughed at her statement while Yamaguchi smiled as he sweat dropped.

'Both of them would make such are cute couples' as he thought looking at them fighting like a wife and husband.

(Remember guys no dating before marriage 👮🏻‍♀️✋🏻🚔)

She continues to ignore Tsukishima which made him irritated, lightly sigh under his breath as he continue doing the work.

His friend chuckles at his irritated reaction.

While [Name] continue to do so, she noticed that there was Yachi the girl who helped her earlier,sitting besides her.

She called for her which she turned her head towards [Name], which make her smile.

"Hello there yachi" she starts a conversation not to make it awkward,"A-ah [Name], I,uh.. hello" she muttered shyly and she turned her head towards different direction.

[Name] who couldn't help but smiling more at her reaction, it's been an ages since she made a friends here. Both of them starts to have more conversations eventually it's no longer time for calligraphy.

'Having yachi here make the anger quickly blown away, oh how nice'

Both of them are on their own way to go out of the huge building called school.

"Oh yea [Name]! If you don't mind, I'm going to gym first-","Really? I'll go with you then"

"Eh?! No,I mean if you insist bu-but don't you feel annoyed by simply talking with me" Yachi said fidgeting with her fingers more, her sweat go down on her cheeks as she smile bitterly.

[Name] just smiled telling it's okay, proceed to say,"Then let's get going? You don't want to be late are you" she giggled which made Yachi more light up.

"Ah, Little missy! did not expect for you to be here, you come here for my autograph are you?" Tsukishima ask her which make her smile dropped to ground.

She quickly close her mouth and got away from him,be near him will make a problem for her anyway, there's no use argue with a dumb boys.

She walked up to yachi said,"Yachi, what exactly are your job in here?"

"Oh! Senior Kiyoko offer me to be a second manager.." she quickly blushed as she seems to recall a good situation in her mind.

"Wah, is that so? I'm happy for y-",before she could finish, a loud noise come from the sliding door of the gym, which made everyone attention to the door.

There stood the one and only Hinata shoyō! "WAITTT, AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO KAGEYAMA CONFESSED TO?" he yelled fron the door, which is across the gym.

She just stood there like a statue made of bricks.

'What?' her face deadpanned, 'B-but since when? How? Where?' as she put both her hands at her eyes. No not to wipe tears, instead the emmbarasment she's facing right now.

Her sense come to reality back and realized they were fighting about whether she's a Kageyama 'girlfriend'.

She cough loudly to fish their attention and it works,"Uhm actually, he's not confessing to me. He just came across my item and happened to found it on the way. We had no such a thing as I'm also a new student here" she stated which earned an eyes from an upper classman who were enjoying the tea.

There was a bald guy and spiky head kid(?) coming towards her along with the 'Senior' that Yachi mention.

She was quite beauty, [Name] gotta admit it! No wonder why she got many admirer.

The bald guy eyeing her from sides to sides, same goes to his friends, she gave him a side eyes which he ignore.

"Hey you there, are you sure you're not his girlfriend now?huh.." he said in low tone, his friend continue,"or you guys just pretending not to be a thing in front of us now huh?" he whispering.

'Why these guys are being suspicious as hell on me?'

"No, I'm not his girlfriend for god sakes"

"liar-!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌
Hello lurv, I hope you're enjoying this <3 again, sorry for being inactive lol. I'm trying to focus on Ramadhan. Hope you guys are having nice day/night (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Ended of chapter 15" Misunderstood "

Ended of chapter 15
" Misunderstood "

Ended of chapter 15" Misunderstood "