❝ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓┇𝟎𝟔 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

You don't want to seem rude so you ask each of them if they want any drinks. "Uh, by any chance do any of you guys.. want some drink from the vending machine?" you said which get one of them attention.

"Yea sure!! if you do not mind,I want Ramune soda, original flavour please!" The short haired replied which getting a slap by the other one "Sora!! It's rude" Angered by the short haired girl replies.

'D—did she just slap her?!' You gasped slapping your hand to close your mouth by widening out.

"N..no worries, This is my treat please" you said which the other one nodded too "Hmm, If so then I'm the same as her but maybe change the flavour to Melon, I hope you don't mind" she smiled.

"No no, Of course I do not mind at all! After all this is my treat" You put your hand at your chest indicates that you are sincere for their orders. With that being said You and Suzuki walk to the vending machine.

The machine are not too far from where you guys eat lunch and classroom. Maybe you can go buy at the end of school.

You take out your money before forgetting you ask Ritsy which drink does she wants. "Tanaka-san, Which drink would you like to have? It's my treat so don't worry" you smiled hoping to make her feel relieve.

Taken a back by your sudden treat she let out a small 'Eeh?' "Is it okay? I mean we just met and I don't want to trouble you.." She said with one finger below her chin

"No worries, My treat. Please, pick which one you would like", "If so then I wanted this one!"

Your eyes narrowed at where her finger pointed at, Fanta.

"I would like to have fanta please" "Sure, Hold on second" You take out 4 coins labeled '100¥'.

By inserting the coins, you choose 2 Ramune soda which is Melon and Original flavour, and 2 Fanta. Obviously getting some for you of course.

You finger pointed at the button on the machine and press the button. It let out a 'tick' sounds.

You're still new here so you're probably not familiar with Kanji or Hiragana or Katakana. But buying a drink from a machine wouldn't be much problem because you maybe can guess by the bottle or can.

Ritsu happily watching you pressing the button since you can read Japanese.

To be truth, you can't. Well maybe let's just say still in progress.

.

.

.

.

.

You're going to pick up the drink suddenly a ball comes approach both of you.

"(Name)! Watch out!" She said which make you confused but you still had time to turn to the direction she pointed at.

How surprised you were to see a ball come suddenly. You still have a time to avoid it so you avoid it by move around so your head won't hit the ball.

Your face turned pale,"Oh my god, that's was a close one" You deadpanned, sweating, You feel like your soul just leave your body.

"(Name)!! Are you okay?, Whoever responsible for this need to get punish" Rutsysaid getting closer to you.

Lost in her blabbing about who ball is this, in your mind, you're thinking about the drink you buy.

"I'm gonna torture whoever did this"

"Wait, where's our drink?"

She stopped speaking AND look around.

Silent

Looking around the environment, her eyes widening at your back, you turn you head to see what it was.

There, both of you spotted a group of guys.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌
Yeay, I'm back with kind of long chapter <3

For obvious reason I put -San behind the name for addressing. Please don't think its weird.

Ramune Soda is a popular drink in Japan. Very recommend to try for thise who wanted it!

If you're Muslim just like me just typed Halal Ramune. You can buy it at shopee or any kind of platform you use for shopping.

 You can buy it at shopee or any kind of platform you use for shopping

End of chapter 6
" Treat"

End of chapter 6" Treat"