Chapter Four - Insecurities

Walking behind Paul and Lottie, Harry was silently observing the whole place. To say that this palace was a fine art of human creation won't be wrong. It was really so beautiful and magnificent that Harry can spend his whole day admiring it.

"This is your room.."

Lottie interrupted his thoughts as she opened the door to a big room. It wouldn't be fair it call it just a room, it was almost as big as Harry's hall back in his house. There were two place for sitting, a swing at the corner, a glass door leading to the balcony with a full view of the back garden of the palace, a big bed with purple sheets and pillows looking softer than the cloud. A small study table near the washroom door, the floor was covered with woolen soft carpet. The whole place was spotlessly clean and the air had a bit of Jasmine scent lingering probably from the room freshener sprayed.

Over all the place was even more luxurious than a five star hotel room.

"Wow.." was the only thing Harry could say.

"Your alphas were the one who specially selected this room from you. This place is a bit far away from the main rooms for the royal family and not many people come around here often so you will have complete privacy and feel safe in the palace."

Harry smiled looking down feeling overwhelmed at how much his alphas thought and cared about him.

"I thought Marcel would want to stay with you so I didn't arranged any room for him. Gemma's room is near mine cause seeing the right time I want to tell about her to mom and dad if that's ok with you." Both Gemma and Lottie looked up at harry with their pleading eyes while he chuckled a little.

"Why are you both so scared, it's not like I'll want you to keep it a secret. If you are thinking about me than my situation is different from you, but even if I can't do it then to you don't be afraid. If you think it's right then go for it."

Immediately Harry wad engulfed in a hug from Lottie while Gemma blushed seeing her mate so happy and excited at the news.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Harry. I am so happy."

"And I am happy for you. Now can any of you please inform me where are my alphas are staying..?"

Though Harry tried to stay expression less saying that his cheeks turned red seeing the smirk on Lottie and Gemma's face,

"What?! I am just asking.."

"Ok ok no need to be so shy right now. In fact if you see through you balcony you can see their-"

Before Lottie could finish Harry ran towards the balcony with Marcel following him quietly. As harry was looking around in search for his alpha's balcony he heard a snicker besides him. Narrowing his eyes he looked at Marcel as he said,

"Not you too Marcy!! You should not tease me~"

"But you are so cute Harry.."

No matter what harry can't stay angry at Marcel. He patted his head lovingly as he whispered,
"No you are cute. The cutest in the whole world. Now help me find my alpha's balcony."

It was hard to find his alphas balcony. They were on the second floor of the building and the rooms for the Royal family were one block away from them. He heard Lottie and Gemma coming behind him giggling a little making him roll his eyes at them,

"Instead of trying to see them like this why don't you go visit them in their room?"

"Will that be ok...?"

Seeing his somewhat scared and hesitant stance Gemma came and gave him a comfort hug.

"It would be more than ok harry.. I am sure your alphas would love to see you in their room. Don't be so scared Harry, remember you are still their omega and they are your alphas."