Chapter Eight- An unexpected turn

Alphas POV

You know sometimes you just look at the time moving around you and you're just stuck in the same place you were without any involvement into the activity your body performs habitually.

That's kind of feeling the alphas were feeling at the moment. Now some people may say that it's a little dramatic thing to say when nothing extreme had happened but you can't exactly control the way you feel and that's how they felt anytime they were separated from harry.

Harry... Their sweet, beautiful and extraordinary omega. Ahhh how they wish he was here instead these soldiers with whom they are training with. After breakfast with the family king had demanded them to show what progress they have made in their fighting skills. Like seriously!! Your son comes back after years and that's the first thing you wanna know?

Unknown to them it was kings way of bonding with his sons and let them know he had missed them. After the emotional talk with harry last night he had decided to take some slow baby steps towards mending his relation with his children.

Anyways on King's demand the four were present on the field fighting and showing off their skills when they felt a tug in their heart. That means only one thing..

Harry is somewhere near by!

And they were not proven wrong, a few feet away was the love of their life with Paul and Marcel. He still had a veil on but good he looked beautiful in his velvet blue robes. They got so lost in admiring their mate that the opponent got the chance to attack their weak point. They bowed their head as the king started to yell at them and when they lifted it up harry was gone.

If Lou and Zayn were busy glaring at the king no one had to know.

So the point of the whole story is that it's been afternoon and they had not met harry yet which will not do. After getting free from the kings clutches the four ran inside the palace in search of Harry.

Now you might wonder how will they find him? Well simple they let their heart lead them and it didn't fail them. There right in front of him was harry with Gemma, Lottie and surprisingly the Queen. Zayn signaled his mates as whispered in their mind link,

"You know in situations like this we must find someone as the sacrifice."

"What are you talking about?" Liam asked with frown on his face.

"He means that my dear Li we need someone to distract them away from harry and we chose you as the sacrifice." Lou said pushing him in front of the small group.

Liam stumbled as he stood across from the queen who raised her eyebrows in question.

"My Queen!! I was searching for you!"

In an awfully high voice Liam said clearing his throat soon after with a blush. Harry smiled under his veil as he took a proper look at his adorable yet innocent mate.

"May I ask why?"

"Ohh.. that.. umm.. YES!! The king was expecting your presence."

Gemma was almost hiding behind harry to prevent form laughing out loud. Anyone can tell he was lying but the queen didn't suspect him.

"Ok then lead the way.."

With that Liam took them towards the exit rubbing his palm over his trouser as the little group followed him. When harry started to follow them he was snatched behind the pillar but instead of yelling he voluntary went into his alphas arms.

"Hi love.."

Lou said lifting his veil to get a proper look at him. His world could be seen in those bright shining green eyes hidden behind the black cloth.