Chapter Six- The Grand Feast 2

A/n
Hello everyone,
Ummm it's your hopefully still remembered author here. So I know it has been a long... Long break and I literally have no excuse to give other than I was not really motivated to write but now I am back!!!! And stronger than ever!!!! (I hope)
Anyways let's start...

******

Loud and harsh breathing was the only thing that could be heard in the silent washroom. Luckily there was no one here or maybe it was because harry had entered the servant washroom in the hurry to hide his growing problem and the servants in the ball literally had no time to take a break. In any case it help harry a lot to relief himself from the problem his alphas created.

He was washing his hand when the door opened with the bang scaring the shit out of harry,

"Jeez Niall be gentle will you?!"

"Gentle!! I have been searching you for ages now. Why are you in the servant quarters? Don't tell me... Did anyone say anything to you?! Tell me who they are and I'll have them beheaded for insulting my-"

His angry rant was cut of by a small almost shy peck by harry.

"Don't be so quick at coming to a decision alpha. I purposely came here to have some privacy."

"What more privacy do you need in an already private washroom- Ohh..."

A sudden smirk on his face deepened the blush on Harry's face even more as Niall started to come way to close to Harry.

"Was my dear mate too excited.. do you need any help my love?"

"N-no, and we should leave before someone comes here to find us."

Niall didn't reply instead he kissed Harry sucking the life out of him. Earlier he was worried hence he didn't notice but now when he can take a proper look his mate looks ravishing. His hair is not proper anymore, shirt undone, jacked hanged on the sidewall. Face sweaty with eyes glistening.. he looked hot.

Satisfied with his action Niall turned around with a smirk,

"What don't want to leave anymore? The party is about to end anyways."

And Harry just wanted to punch that bloody smirk out of his face. Where has his innocent Nialler gone..?

The party didn't end until an hour later and Harry was exhausted. Gemma had left earlier with Marcel cause he had drank too much but Harry was stuck babysitting the twins as the King and the Queen were busy with their guest. Finally harry was on his way to his room after making sure the twins were asleep when he heard some strange noise from the nearby janitor room.

He quietly opened the door to see the almighty King talking to a.. Broom?

"Your Majesty?"

He turned around and squinted his eyes at harry before a huge smile broke on his face.