Chapter Ten

Cassie's Pov
It was all like a deep mushy blur in my head, one minute I was half drunk, then the very next I was taking a shower, then before I knew It I was having sex. Like actually sex not just watching it, or just picturing what it was.

I'll admit the first time it hurt like no one's business, it was a rough burn like sensation almost like you were getting split open, and there was only light bleeding. Though I heard it depends sometimes you bleed, not everyone does.

Yet that was just the first round, yes I said the sentence right I had lost count after five but it seemed like it go Jiwon going, maybe he would be satisfied enough to keep doing his little show for his fans. And for me to sell get experience. I don't know why my mom was acting like sex was such this illegal thing.

A few quick pumps or more and  they were emptying out into a plastic condom. Maybe more or so it was the actual pleasure itself. When I had woken up he was long gone a few used condoms spread around. It very much was a night to remember.

I stood up off the bed shivering slightly in disgusted as I looked around sporting a tissues box, grabbing some tissues to dispose of the condoms actually cleaning up the hotel room.

I also decided on a very quick warm shower seeing as my body was covered in what seemed like a wet sweat mixed with dry sweat and body fluids. By the time I got out of the shower, trying to actually make my hair presentable in this state. I noticed a little note. I scooped it up very much in confusion, cracking a grin a little.

Wow... He actually left a note and I thought you were an ass huh Jiwon?

I'll see you when I can you were amazing, thanks pretty girl.

_________________________
It was like an easy little prediction that how streams would start back up again, Yumma was a little more ecstatic then I was, I guess I now didn't have much of a reason to watch them since I had seen him in real time.

A lot of things were shown that night, at first the though struck me about begin fuck buddies with someone, then I got worried about seeing him in school, then I remember who I was of he was an ass all I had to do was to tell him and his friends to fuck off then I would continue on with my day.

Me and Jiwon had one single class together, and I was half paying attention, I was exhausted beyond anything staring at the back of his annoying head, at least he seems like he is in a better mood then ever. Just when I was about to press my head to fall onto the desk to fall asleep for the remainder of the lesson.

I saw my phone light up from my desk I scooped it up turning the brightness down to stare at the message he had sent me.

Meet me after class, also stop staring

A tiny scoff left me sending him a quick message back stuffing my phone back into my pocket. I could have sworn that I had fallen asleep for a short minute till I was hearing the loudest shouts from our teacher.

I stood up sleepy like stretching scooping up all my stuff, I was so gonna walk out and continue on my day till It crossed my mind that Jiwon was yet again being a little shit.

"Jiwon oppa! We are all going out to eat you promised to come with us."

"Yeah oppa!"

I blinked at the conversation seeing Jiwon was forcing a smile at the group of girls.

"Sorry ladies but I already have some plans, I'm going to lunch with Cassie." I felt about a  dozen eyes right on me in an instantly, I gave him the oddest look I could muster staring at him.

"When the hell did we.." I grew quiet at the very fast just from the look he gave me, feeling him place his arm over my shoulders leading me away walking us down the hallway.

"Jiwon what the hell are you doing?" I whispered hushed to him, he just flashed me a grin, passing by his friends who called out.

"Hey Jiwon we are going out to eat you coming!" They hollered out. "No! I'm going out with Cassie for a bit." I smacked at his arms a bit.

"Since when did they become all buddy buddy." Jiwon was looking left and right  before he had pulled me inside the student counsel room, locking it. A harsh little squeak left me feeling him yank me close to his chest.

"I want you Cassie... Right here." I stared at him with wide eyed.  He just have just have been out of his mind to think during class to do this.

"Here?! At the school, are you crazy we could get caught." I squeaked out, feeling his head lower down to brush his lips over mine gripping my sides a little holding me close before lifting me up a hard squeal escape me as I hold onto him fully in awe feeling him holding me up by my thighs.

"No one will come in here baby girl so let's get comfortable shall we?"