Chapter Five

*Small smut my beauties, dirty talking, and some uhh you know not so innocent actions.

Cassie's Pov
Okay... Holy shit this is happening this is totally happening am I really gonna lose my virgin to someone I literally had no clue about?

My body felt all kinds of strange heat and shivers when Jiwon picked me up placing me on my bed.

He unzipped the top part of my shirt, pushing it to the side.  He then exposed the red and black bra, his own shirt slipped off him and discard on the floor.

"How cute... I can feel your body shivering and reacting to my touch, and I haven't even got to your more desired area." I felt my face was hot and I didn't even know if it was from the alcohol or having him between me.

His hands cupped at my breast squeezing them and yet again another loud moan escape from my mouth, before I watched Jiwon lean in kissing me just as deep as before tugging my pants down as well.

His lips were rough and moving quite deep across my own biting on my lower lip, breaking the kiss, another small string of saliva was connected.  Before he moved trailing his tongue across my jaw licking the shell of my ear slowly his hands rubbing my inner thighs slowly squeezing them.

"I wonder how bad the mess is you made in those panties of yours. I bet that untouched pussy of yours is throbbing like mad." He whispered near my ear and right away I felt my inner core twitch and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"My body feels strange." I panted out quietly in embarrassment. I've never felt this at all.

"Means I'm making your body happy, do you have a condom." He whispered more moving his kisses back down my neck slowly he yanked the wet material of my panties down my thighs were trembling when I squeezed them.

"Dresser." I whimpered another moan leaving me maybe having Yumma being a strange sex freak wasn't bad.... Jiwon pulled away for just a moment sending me a small wink.

"I usually don't go in raw. And virgins usually are a no  " His voice seemed to grow more huskier.

He got up slipping to grab a condom from the dresser but then while he was holding it between his teeth, the sudden loud sound of his phone went off so quickly.

"Oh for fuck sakes." He groaned scooped up his phone he answered it quickly.

"What?" He exclaimed, I took the time to hearing another male on the end yelling about someone drinking too much Jiwon rolled his eyes exclaiming, he hung up and groaned deeply.

"Fuck I'm all hard and now I have to go." He grumbled turning back around to stare at me, he gestured for me to hand him the shirt which I did scooting to the edge of the bed. This really was gonna be goodbye.

"Hey don't get that look on your face, I keep my promises okay." I stared at him in totally confusion watching him move back towards me he unzipped my bra exposing my breast, but he made me lay back down.

"What are you doing?" I questioned squeaking but I watched him drop down straight between my legs placing my thighs over his head. He dove his head straight between my legs his lips wrapping around my clit.

My head quickly fell back on my bed in just shock at the sudden feeling coursing through me. My hand instantly went to grip his hair a low moan escaping me really fast feeling his tongue and mouth slide in places I never even knew existed.

I felt one of his fingers slip easily inside me, and there was quite a short aching of pain that followed after before he was moving his fingers quite quickly with deep motions.

His free hand gripping also on my hand on his hair helping me slowly grind up into his face. The loudest moans kept leaving me my body arching up.

Jiwon then placed my hand and his on my stomach holding me down while he continued his actions these deep groans and moans leaving him while his fingers curled up inside me.

My body kept jolting and I felt my body was sweating even more intensely, the loudest moan/sound escaped out of me when I heard Jiwon lapping his tongue all around.

"Found it princess." I felt like I was dying almost when something then just exploded in me, my body jolting up so quickly.

I felt these little tears leaving me, feeling Jiwon's fingers slowly started slowing down before I saw my wetness coating his mouth.

He licked at his lips before he leaned up quickly kissing me again deeply forcing his tongue in my mouth hooking it around my tongue swirling and playing with it deeply bringing me closer to him, my thighs still shaking from the intense feeling.

"Taste yourself on me Cassie... I made you cum for the first time and always remember me when you touch yourself that I did this to you."