Chapter Eleven

Cassie's Pov
It seemed all these random little sex dueing is clouding up too much space in my freaking head.  For the first few days I was fine, sex wasn't even a second thought, then after losing my virginity it's been a core stuck thought that wasn't going away.

I felt a odd rush when Jiwon attempted to have sex in the student council room, it didn't really go according to his likings at all. Thats what made it more funny then anything in this world.

"Jiwon I really really don't think this is a good idea like at all." My voice was muffled for a quick second with his lips pressed deeply onto my own, tongue darting straight into my mouth, tongue swirling and messing with my own.

My breath grew slightly heavy to the touch, causing me to squirm around on the smooth surface of the couch the best I could, trying to keep my thighs firmly shut but his hand darted out right between my legs to keep them spread apart his fingers unzipping my shorts to tug down nice and slow like.

"Cassie you're already wet just from kissing, just relax for me." My face flushed feeling he  now had my shorts tugged down my panties also tugged down, his big hand sliding up my legs, fingers knew exactly were my little sensitive bud was rubbing at it causing me to jerk my hips up slightly my soft like moans slipping from my parted lips, quickly clamping my hand over my mouth my breast bouncing when my shirt was also slipped off me.

"So you got your cherry popped a few days ago tell me, how'd it feel?" My hand was still over my mouth as I stared at him, my mind was mush of the little pleasure surges.

"You want me to explain getting fucked like  five times in a row-  how the hell do you even explain that Jiwon." I exclaimed at him seeing the pure look of amusement in his eyes, his fingers slipped down straight between my folds lightly teasing his fingers at my entrance a bit, pressing them right there.

"You've gotten more bold with yelling at me Cassie." I let out such the softest huff out.

"I've always yelled at you, cause you say stupid shit when we are doing something." I was very much cut off when I felt the same sensation from a few nights ago him pushing  his covered length into me, my face flushed even more my head falling back for a moment his hands pulling my legs up to lock around him slightly. The sensation alone was addicting to the touch.

"Do you enjoy it with me?.. Since you are asking me questions." I breathed out heavy, his chest was rising and falling the quickest red hue took over his cheeks.

"I don't have to answer that." I stared at him very much in disbelief about to cuss him out when the loudest knocks could be heard from behind the door. My eyes grew wide with Jiwon's.

"I freaking told you... Aren't those your annoying friends-?"

I shook away the memory, actually starting to laugh quietly, I don't know why that event was so funny in my head. Jiwon always thought he knew everything. Why was I thinking about this at work? I had a sex buddy.

"Cassie what is wrong with you, you usually are the more lively one, you look sick." The loudest snort left me gazing at Dong-Gyun and Chanwoo both watching me like hawks.

"Well thank you-  I'm not sick just exhausted that's all." I laughed nervously moving around the two, I was very much so gonna talk to Yumma about my so called new experiences. What better person then my best friend.

"Cassie! Is that a bite mark! You popped your cherry!" I don't think I ever scrambled so quickly behind the crammed counter space so fast to cover his mouth with a loud whine.

"Chanwoo ahhh yes shhh, I didn't even know he bit that hard." He was staring at me with such round eyes with intrigue, Dong-Gyun just had the biggest blush across his cheeks.

"Chanwoo you are gonna get us in trouble." He stammered shy like.

"Tell me the details? I'm assuming he had good dick game to take your cherry, your phone even blows up some time, your pussy must be good too." I snorted so loudly starting to die from laughter my stomach hurting from each one that tore through me.

"Okay! Why was that so funny! Chanwoo I can't stand you sometimes where do these words even come from." I said through my laughter, he just grinned proudly at me.

"Cause I'm me, so spill, you got a boyfriend now?" I gave a quick shake to my head no, rubbing at my chin a few times.

"One night stands? I didn't know you had that in you." Dong-Gyun chimed fast his cheeks red.

"Not that either! It's like friends with benefits- even though he is a little shit. And think he knows everything it's more like fuck buddies yeah." I nodded my head fast like playing with the puff balls on my head each time I moved they bounced in place a few times.

"You got farther then Dong-Gyun-"

"Shut up!" I started laughing even more.

"He's kinda wild he always is trying something new like the other day he wanted us to have sex in public and we almost got caught." The look on those two faces was enough to send me laughing even more.

"And you weren't scared about being caught?" Dong-Gyun once again squeaked out at me.

"I knew we were gonna get caught cause he is an idiot who doesn't think, but it would be nice to actually just pick a place I would like." Chanwoo propped himself interested like tapping at his chin.

"I know just tell him that the next time you guys do it. You are very vocal about things Cassie even when you are drunk, I'm sure that guy is like slightly in awe over your blunt bold statements both parties should be in agreement about what they want in a sexual manner."

Huh? Well no harm in trying