Chapter Twelve

*Small smut

Cassie's Pov
With the more wild thoughts out, I decided now would be the perfect time to actually tell someone about my experiences, just leaving out the name of the said person. Never ever ever would I tell a close family member any of this. Hell my mom would most likely pass out from the shock. Dong-Gyun and Chanwoo were pretty good for some aspects of sex. So I needed the best next level of freak, and that was Yumma.

"Aha you popped your cherry, I'm proud of you actually. How did it go? Did it hurt." My cheeks puffed out roughly from her slight teasing, both of us chilling in the middle of the university hall. My hands brushed across my warm cheeks speaking to her. "I'm gonna be honest. I expected it to hurt more then what I felt but then again. I had sex almost five times that night. And then some." She was giggling even more patting at my shoulders roughly shaking me quickly.

"I knew watching those cam shows would help you. Now I can help you buy different condoms and lube. Sex isn't just about the traditional way. There's more positions. There's anal." I was quick to pinch the bridge of my nose roughly snickering shaking hard with laughter, but a small squeak erupted so fast from my part lips feeling a large hand slightly play with the two puff balls on my head the arm sliding around my arm. I semi relaxed when the familiar scent clouded my senses.

"Hey Yumma, sorry I gotta drag Cassie away for a moment. Project." Was all Jiwon said flashing her a soft smile that melted any girl.

"Fine but I need her back by tonight at least, you hog her all the time." She stomped her foot with a pout. "I owe you one." He exclaimed over his shoulder smiling at her glancing down at me a bit.

"You ass." I grumbled with a small chuckle both of us parting from one another once outside.

"Yeah, yeah. You enjoy my ass though." I sped walk ahead of him, the loudest slap sound delivered to my backside had me yelping looking back at Jiwon who just had a smirk on his face. "Ugh! I could have died do you know how big your hands are?!"

"You must enjoy them cause you suck on them a lot."

____________________________
After about twenty minutes of firmly arguing in his car for what seemed like an eternity. Jiwon finally agreed that we could have one our little sessions at his large ass condon. My eyes flicked left and right of the entrance slipping my shoes off. My mouth dropping open looking between everything.

"Wow... Did all those chestnuts buy this?" I questioned, I heard a small scoff from behind me, watching him walk past me for  a moment.

"No, you know how many of those I would need? My parents bought me this condon." I made a small face. It didn't even smell like cigarettes in here. "Doesn't even smell like cigarettes." I muttered loosely taking off my jacket placing it down next to his.

"I smoke e cigarettes at home. Come here I know this is the room you wanna see." His voice was deeply echoing around, I followed the husky sound being lead near the room my eyes growing wide with a small chuckle.

"Your recording  room? My I must be special." I joked stepping inside the room, I went straight near the desk scooping up his iconic mask placing it near my face.

"How do I look huh?" I jokingly said moving around a squeak left me when I was lifted up being placed over his board shoulders quickly tossing the mask back into the desk.

"More cute then sexy, time for our little sessions princess. You gonna behave this time." I had a very nice view of his ass assuming we were walking towards his bedroom since his entire scent was engraved all around. "I always behave you know this." I squeaked bouncing landing on the middle of the bed.

He never wasted any time stripping me down, connecting our lips for a huge messy like kiss, biting and tugging on them. I always got lost in our sessions. Hands tangled into his hair, messy breaths and sweat coating me. He always left more harsh dark marks that lit up my skin with bruises that were purple and blue in shade.

"We are gonna try a new position today. Hands and knees for me." I was taken back by his demands, huffing slightly out of breath.

"Don't break me yeah? I still need to walk." I muttered flipping myself around propping myself up, hands and knees style. I could hear the sound of the condom being torn open.

"I'll break you, but just enough that you are sobbing my name screaming out how sensitive you are as you squirt." My entire face was flush with heat.

"That happened once and you know this." My voice got caught quickly in throat at the very roughly full filling hitting me all at once in one rough go, having me instantly burying my head on the pillows, mouth dropping open in shock. I could feel his hand holding my back down for a moment his fingers tracing up and down my spine. A small deep chuckle leaving him. Grunts and groaned followed after.

"That's it... Who's my good girl." A short whine left me, words couldn't even form from the back of my throat, but it was followed by a harsh thrust delivered back.

"Me! Fuck it's me."

"You'll always be my good girl Cassie fuck I can see everything in this position, your breast bouncing, your juices dripping down your thighs. So fucking wet..."

  I wasn't sure when it felt like time stopped, but this position had made me more tired then any other one. Made me cum more times. A small little whine like sob left me falling onto my stomach, my hair long out of its buns, shutting my eyes.

"I'm sleepy... I need to rest for a moment." I trailed off, hearing a small grunt and the sound of the material being slipped off. I heard a grunt as he laid besides me for a moment. Followed by his out of breath pants.

"Rest... I can tell it was intense. I'll sleep too. I gotta broadcast at ten so rest." He didn't have to tell me twice, I curled up to the sheets, calming the ringing from my faded ears. I passed out right then and there before I felt an arm slightly drape around me.

When I finally opened my eyes once more. I was laying on my stomach, usually the sticky feeling is what I would wake too. But I felt clean. A small yawn tore through me, sitting up, the fresh scent of a shower hitting me. I looked to see a robe. A faint smile grew on my face sliding my palm over my face.

Damn he really could be caring when he wanted to. He even cleaned me up this time. I stood up slipping the warm robe up over my body. Wondering where the hell my clothes were. It had to have been late. I needed to get home I made my way out of the hallway. Glad my footsteps were semi quiet. The broadcasting door was shut muffled voices speaking. Damn it must be ten pm.