Chapter One

*So to change it up, Jiwon is bisexual with no lean and his live streams are also for both girls and guys

Cassie's Pov
Some believe that the innocence and purity one holds will grant them entry to heaven. Some believe that the innocence you had as a kid stays with you forever. I was one to believe that a person's growth stays with them even after they pass on. I myself believed a lot of things. I believe in aliens.

I believe in equal rights LGBT community everything you could think of I believed in except for the hate groups. But one thing I could never wrap my head around was sex. What so great about sex besides the obvious reason, pleasure?

Sex was made for two reasons only, for making babies, and pleasure. And yet we lived in a society were sex was everything with strange morals if you were a virgin you were judged, if you weren't a virgin also judged.

It was a strange double standard for people. To sleep with no one you were deemed, prude. But to sleep with too many, you were deemed a slut or a man whore. I myself didn't care I was shy, I was innocent and I was a virgin I wasn't too interested in sex for one reason only, I was freaking scared of sex.

Till one day after work, my roommate was dragging me to her room squealing about something.

"Yumma I am really really tired can I lay down," I whined out my body was crying out for a bath, some food, and then passing out sleep.

"Not yet! Come sit down I need to you show you something." Knowing her when she put her mind to something she wasn't gonna change her mind. I sighed plopping down on her bed cuddling into the pillows.

Her stuff always smelled like mangos. I watched her ferociously typing on her laptop while I was holding back falling asleep right then and there.

"What time is it?" She nudged me a bit waking me up from my half-sleep. "Like it should be almost ten, my bedtime," I muttered but hearing her loud giggles.

"Oh no wake up, it's ten it means he's going live." I groaned lifting my head up pressing my hand to my cheek.

"Who?" I questioned but she then pointed. I saw she basically was on a website that looked like any porn sight but I was too sleepy to even freak out.

"I'm not watching a live porn show," I muttered whining.

"This is different okay! So like at first I thought he was gay cause like his audience was mainly boys but then I noticed quite a few girls were on here as well, Cassie how can you ever experience sex if you can't watch porn." I stared at Yumma with an amused gaze.

"Alright just hurry up the quicker you get through this, the quicker I can go to sleep."

She mini cheered before clicking on the live stream. I focused my best on the screen watching as a quite handsome and tall Korean male appeared on the screen. Well, I assumed he was.

You couldn't really see his face because of the mask on his eyes, but for some odd reason, I couldn't keep a straight face when he started talking. I burst into laughter hiding my head on the pillows.

"Yumma what the hell are chestnuts," I spoke through my laughter but she was smacking my back.

"Its like money for them now watch!" She exclaimed. I was still laughing but I slowly kept laughing.

"Get ready it's Friday night so this shows gonna get real steamy. So What's tonight theme? A hot boyfriend that can rock a crisp buttoned-down shirt. " I stared at the screen more snickering.

"Is this roleplay?" Once again I got hit on the back roughly making me whine out.

"Wrong! Tonight's theme is I'm your horny boyfriend!" Yumma was suddenly squealing while my eyes grew wide when the guy ripped his shirt right down the middle exposing a rippling body I didn't even know anyone could have.

"Oh my god," I whispered in shock while Yuma was shaking me like wildly squealing.

"I know right his name is Alex and I so thought he was gay he is bi. " My eyes watched his hands rub all over his board chest.

"I bet your dicks and pussies are throbbing and twitching make sure you are alone." My face grew flushed deeply and I held my breath.

For some odd reason, I couldn't look away and it was bugging me.

"Well, I broke that rule." Yumma snorted out. I found myself having such a hard time looking away till I could process this all.

"He is jerking off on live cam isn't it but you can't see it?" I questioned Yumma who was blushing while staring at the screen.

"Yep... It's like live porn but South Korea has different rules." She chuckled.

"I was right dicks are strange, but more or so I felt like... A creep watching a guy I didn't know jacking off to a whole bunch of other people. It felt like I was invading someone's privacy." I muttered.

But I felt my body grow hot listening to his deep grunts and pants. I had to hide my head with strange thoughts for once.

What the hell was wrong with me? This was gonna be the start of a very annoying habit that I was gonna blame on my friend.