Chapter Fifften

Cassie's Pov
My life had changed in more ways than I ever wanted for myself. I had explored a little too much sexually, I found myself a call button away from my friends with benefits who odd enough had my heart racing. I mainly just kept thinking to myself it would pass.

I would think after reach session for months now it would go away. New kink after another was discovered because of him. A new open up section, to sexuality was learned toys all the things imagined. We even had many times were sex wasn't the important thing between us.

Of course during monthly I was seven days incapacitated in pain. He would chill at my place or his, bring me my snacks.  One time I had yelled at him so badly he had threw the snacks at me like I was dog yelling back at me.

"Are you and Jiwon dating?" I sleepy lifted my hand up to press it under my chin firmly in confusion staring at Yumma with a chuckle gently shaking my head no in her direction.

"No he doesn't date, I think I would remember having a boyfriend Yumma." I stated through my chuckles. It caused for a hard laugh to leave her, her body slumping over the couch with a whine.

"Oh come on Cassie! You are the only other girl he hangs out with, he brings you snacks when you are on your period he stares at you like a puppy kicked." I found my fingers tapping fast over my laptop a few times muttering under my breath with a soft goofy snicker.

"That's cause he's pussy drunk." I snickered harder to myself scrolling through the usual website of camboys and camgirls a like. I wasn't in the mood for the usual sex antics. But I caught sight of a thumbnail that had my eyes almost bulging out of my skulls.

That's... That's freaking Chanwoo with... I can't see his face but.. What the hell. A scowl grew on my face roughly tapping my fingers over my cheek before nodding towards Yumma in a rough manner. "He's just a dumb asshole who is my friend.. I'm honestly I don't know what he is to me." I dropped my voice down to a whisper taking a glance to look out our nearby window the city lights of Seoul lulled me into a blissful state.

_____________________________
"Why didn't you tell me that the guy at the coffee shop I met is also a camboy and is fucking my friend Chanwoo?" Jiwoo looked up at me quickly in annoyance shoving his sunglass down to the bridge of his nose, moving his phone away muttering loosely.

"Wow no hi good morning, I have a hangover Cassie why are you whining." He groaned dropping his phone to rest in his lap, moving his big palms to rub over his mouth before kicking out the chair for me. I plopped down focusing in on him.

"His name is MD he is a mere acquaintance of mine. If your friend is seeing him, their dynamic is different from ours. See I do solo work." He paused cupping his hands over his jaw for a moment before muttering quietly.

"MD is a true dominant your friend and him have a sub and dom relationship agreement which means your friend will appear in his videos sometimes even doing more extreme bits then what we do. Aftercare is a must in that dynamic dom drop and sub drop is real." My face held confusion but I was in curiosity folding my arms over my chest clearing my throat.

"That sounds like Chanwoo I'm not gonna lie... He does like a bit of the more extreme parts of sex. So can we try that." He dropped his hands from his jaw looking table like I was insane.

"What? No no that's a whole new level of sex you aren't ready for. I'm not even ready for it at all, I like where we are at with using one another for sex here and there." The small tug at my heart had me shaking my head quickly clearing my throat for a moment folding my hands over one another.

"Yes I'm sure we love bootycalls and when I yell at you cause I'm stressed, and then you rail the stress away." He narrowed his eyes at me in amusement, before pushing his glasses further on his face before standing up, gesturing with his head.

"You don't have any more classes today do you?" A simple head shake no was sent in his direction watching him grab at my hand to scoop, holding it close in his grip for a moment. I stared at him oddly hearing him chuckle watching him help me out of my place.

"It's obvious you've been stressed for some months. Let's go to lotte world, I promise I won't cause your blood pressure to rise." I kept staring at him, long before a soft laugh left me feeling him home my hand tightly in his own bringing me to his side.

"You have a hangover from your drinking and you wanna go to amusement park? Are you sure about that?" He made a quick looking face his lips forming a thin line for a moment in time, he looked calm not like he was lost in his endlessly thoughts.

"Yeah sure why not." He coughed quietly glancing back at me sending a small smile my way.