Chapter Thirteen

Cassie's Pov
With a quick shake to my head, I moved the laptop away from my lap, allowing a yawn to tear from my throat shifting left and right on the sheets with my eyes rounded with curiosity. He already was a mystery itself but since Jiwon had gotten his groove back or whatever I wondered what most of his fans had been saying, the first five things to pop up onto the screen all at once was. But the only one that caught my interest.

Alex has a s/o

A light chuckle eased its way from me, gently pinching at the bridge of my nose a couple times. Jiwon dating someone? He wouldn't know any subtle hints if he was kicked in the balls, something in him just screamed that he didn't know how to date or had any dating experience, I also could say I had some strange experiences as well.

I found myself flopping back onto my back staring up at my ceiling placing my arm to rest over my shoulder, still all the while he wasn't a totally asshole all the time. He managed to clean me up and as well dress me after our last session and go on to stream like nothing else had happened in that time being.

My room was always a lingering reminder of how all this started in the first place, right time, and totally at the wrong place. Just hoping Yumma wasn't growing too suspicious of Jiwon whisking me away at random times.

________________________
Who the hell is knocking on the door like that? And in the middle of my hair routine too. With a dismissal like sigh, I walked towards the entrance yanking it open relaxing at the sight of the figure.

"Oh it's you Chanwoo what do you want?" I questioned looking at the blonde haired male who pouted up a storm jiggling around bag with a few cans of beers.

"Hey Cassie the trains stopped running, your place was closer. I brought beer." I held the door open more for him. That was all he needed to say.

"You are welcome to stay in my room tonight." He beamed with a small chuckle slipping his shoes off making his way to sit down first, after locking up the door I followed suit plopping down roughly he slide a can over to me which I took right away into my grip cracking it open.

"Where's Yumma at? Usually would hear her yelling at you." I snorted through the long sip I took, tucking my thighs under me even more.

"She passed early, she has her exams and all. What had you out all late?" The loudest groan left from him before he started a very deep rambling session.

"So this guy was flirting with me at the bar, said he was gonna pay for a hotel room so I was like sure why not. I hadn't been laid in a while. So disappointed! I left at the sight." I sighed a bit but allowed him to since he always was giving me way new ideas.

"You have like this huge fantasy in your mind? Like casually?" I questioned, blinking a few times, I yanked my bonnet to secure around my head even more, he gave me the quickest look as he giggled nodding a couple times.

"Well yeah, most people do it's like.. Sex isn't just one way. You can explore and branch out to so so many things at once like what's your fantasy Cassie." I held my hands firmly in my lap, blinking a couple times, why did that seem like such a deep trick question as I spoke.

"I'm not sure I know that looks really don't matter to me. I mean you could be hot and have an ass personality. Just be yourself if in terms you mean like the sex part? Make me feel good, I'll make you feel good." I snickered loudly at the sudden laugh leaving the male before he was gesturing to my laptop on the couch, I grabbed it for a moment before blurting out.

"If you are about to look up porn, go incognito please and thank you."

"What kind of person do you think I am?!"

"A sex fiend one."

He once more rolled his eyes but I prefer over his shoulder much to my horror he was scrolling through the much kinkier side of the open browser I had ever seen.

"Someone's leg can go that high?! And fit that many!" I felt the pits of my stomach twisting up more like I was shocked feeling light headed.

"She has puppy ears and a tail.. What the hell." I muttered squinting at the screen more, Chanwoo nodded a couple times deeply.

"That's petplay, can get really really intense." I blinked once and twice the thought shooting straight to my head so quickly, I felt my face grow warm scowling deeply. No way Jiwon seems to proud to try different things like that, let alone that. Just great I didn't need Dong-Gyun and Chanwoo turning me into a sex manic.

"That's interesting get that off my laptop screen now so I can drink in peace." I learned back pressing my entire back into the couch drowning the can fast like getting loud whines of protests from the said male.

"Oh come on Cassie! You won't share any details with me about this guy you are hooking up with!"

"Cause he gets mad at stupid little things." I then quickly covered up my words when Chanwoo was giving me an odd look.

"He gets mad? " I waved it off for a moment laughing nervous like.

"I think I'll share more details when I've experienced more stuff you know. Went from being a virgin to having like six rounds in one night." His squeals were so loud feeling him shaking at me roughly but for now, I didn't wanna spend the entire night thinking about Jiwon. Just for once I needed him away from my mind, he already has my body, I didn't need to be giving him anything else.