14 - Dinner or Date?🍕

He stopped the car and i was shocked when i take a peak at the window. I turn to him and he was searching for a parking spot.

"Soulmates Pizza?"

"Yup."

"Why pizza?"

"Why not? You don't like pizza?"

"Yes.. I love them. In fact there are my all time favourite. But would it be appropriate for a business discussion? I thought you will go to those fancy hotels.."

"Oh... But we are underdressed for fancy don't you think?"

"Well yeah.. but still will Mr. Josh approve this place?"

"He will approve alright... In fact he asked us to pick a place. Since you voiced out your desire for pizza i think it's the best option."

"When I'm hungry i would have eaten anything.." i mumbled.

"Come on. Let's go inside." He said ignoring what i said.

He got out of the car and waited for me to join him. When we enter the pizza place, he picked the table for 2 which located near the garden full flowers. It was outdoor table decorated with candles and mini star shaped lights hung from fence around it. It was very private and a little paradise made for lovers and located very isolated from all the other tables. I have came to this place many times and i have no idea this table even existed. But why did he pick this one for us?

"So what do you think?" He asked after we took our seats.

"Hmmm.. Mr. Jovian.." i said timidly.

"I know I'm your boss. But we are in private now.. and.. i think it will be better if we call each other by our first names to make things easy.."

"I thought we already established that."

"I mean call each other like NORMAL people.. not like enemies who jump and bite each other's throats..."

I mentally rolled my eyes.. whatever..

"Mr.J... ahhh.. Julien.."

"Yes.. Grace.....?" He smiled lazyly waiting for my reply.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure.."

"Where will Mr. Josh sit?"

He immediately frowned and sighed..

"You don't have to worry about that. When he come we can ask for additional chair here.."

"Will they.." the waitress came with the menu before i can finish my question.

"Hi.. I'm Sara. Welcome to Soulmates Pizzeria. What would you two like to have today?"

"I love you," me and Julien said in unison without realising what we just said while looking at each other. I instantly blushed and lowered my eyes for a second and brought them back to glance at him.

No and Yes.

No we didn't propose to each other and yes that is the name of a pizza. Since this is the 'Soulmates Pizzaria', all the names of the food in the menu is related to love or soulmates. For example, 'I love you' is a pizza with topped with mushroom, chicken and pineapple pieces. That is my all time favourite. Period. There are also pizza names such as 'Marry me', 'I adore you', ' Don't leave me', ' I'm yours, 'We are Soulmates' and the lists goes on with different toppings.

What the.. did he ordered the same pizza as me?

While we were busy staring unblinkingly at each other, the waitress giggled and ask for our drink orders.