23 - How to 💘 Mr.J -part 1

"Wh.. what did you say?" I stammered like an idiot while blushing to the roots.

"You heard me." He smiled knowingly.

"Are you... Ermmm.. are you like saying you love me?" My voice very soft.

"No...I don't know you well for that.." His response was immediate.

Bummer! I wasn't expecting that.

My face colour changed from blushing pink to embarrassing red.

"Then, what is it?" I grind my teeth in annoyance.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

Woah.. what!!

"Are you crazy? You are my boss. We can't.."

"Look, can we please drop that shit. I know we work together and I'm your employer. But right now i want you to think of me as a man who is attracted to one particular peculiar stubborn woman."

"I'm not peculiar." I said stubbornly whole crossing my arms.

"What you say?" He completely ignored my statement.

What can i say... I know this won't work right. I can just say No. And we both go back to normal. Right....

"What if I say No?"

"Then you can quit your job at my company and I'll give you referral to any company you wish and start a peaceful life you wanted. You will never see me again."

Why does that feel so sad and my heart feel like its being squeezed a bit?

"And if i agreed?" I whispered.

"Then you will quit your job, move in with me and be my girlfriend 24/7. My money will be yours as long as you don't use it to cheat on me. When we feel like we are ready to move forward.... (he shrugged) we will see how it goes."

The arrogance!!

"For your information, l LOVE my job. I enjoy working and I earn my own money. If you want a walking talking toy called girlfriend who you can control as you wish then find her somewhere else."

He was staring at me for a minute, trying to analyse my mood.

"Fine.. you can continue your job at my company as usual. You will be my secretary at work and my girl "outside" working hours. I won't mix work and personal."

Well.. that was easy..

This time I was silent for a few seconds. I don't know what to think of it. I never had boyfriend before especially a bossy boss like him
.. I'm afraid but kind of excited...

"You don't have to answer now. Take all the time you need."

************************************

I fell into an exhausted sleep after i dropped him off. We didn't say anything to each other after that. Just enjoying the silence and night wind. I rode slowly to make him comfortable and he hold on to metal at the back. He just said thanks when he got down from my bike and entered his house without a backward glance. What a day!!

Time for a sweet dream...

I was looking at the view from a balcony... Woah! What a view.. it look straight out of a beautiful painting. So many flowers, trees, pond with ducks, 3 big mountains in the background covered by mist.. everything is so mesmerizing... And the breeze.. hmmmm.. i have no words. It was so gentle and chilly, i feel like its embracing me with so much love. I closed my eyes trying to enjoy the moment then i heard something.

Frowning i opened my eyes i saw a woman standing near the balcony of the opposite wing. I can't see her face her back turned towards me but her posture looked... defeated. Her loose hair was a mess, her white clothes (more like pajamas) so thin it looked almost transparent were filthy, i think there are red scars at her back that i can see from through her almost transparent clothes.

She is giving me the vibes of someone who had enough with their life and someone who is seeking peace... More like.. death! Shit i can't let that happen. I shouted "Hey!!!" And started running toward her. She looked up slowly and turned her head back to look at me...

Oh....my....God!

Beep... Beep...
I was disturbed from my thoughts by my phone's vibration. When i checked my phone a text pop up from Mr. J.

Come to my cabin

I sighed heavily and went to his cabin. I was trying to recall the dream i had last night. It was bizarre. I woke up in confusion trying to remember that face. I did saw her face in my dream but the minute a opened my eyes its just went poof! I can't remember her no matter how many times i recalled it. Shit. Could it be me? But her hair was straight and short till shoulders with a messy cut. Who could it be?..

When I entered his cabin with so many thoughts occupying my mind, i didn't realize that we got company. And it was the last person i expected to see!