What Is This Thing?

Crimson and Ruby have only just got out of town and are both panting heavily "why- why did you drag me all the way out of town?" "I did something dumb..." Ruby looks at Crimson confused and concerned "What did you do now?.." "I kind of kicked a high rank spiritual slayer.." Ruby's eyes widen "Tell me what happend in DETAIL okay?"  "Fine..I bought a fan from some creepy old man and the slayer came up to me telling me to give it to him because it was 'dangerous' i refused and then kicked him across the street..." "WHAT???? YOU IDIOT!! Im going back into town to find him and apologies, STAY HERE okay?" Crimson pouts and mumbles "Fine" knowing full well that she is going to explore the forest nearby. Ruby walks quickly away to hurry and find the slayer...but Crimson has other plans..

Crimson goes into the forest hears a voice, she can't exactly make out the words but she follows the voice anyways..She sees a slayer trainer, the woman comes up to her and says "You have a strong spiritual weapon... but you seem to be able to handle it unlike others.." Crimson raises an eyebrow and wonders who this woman is "Look I will tell you what your weapon can do and the basics but he rest is up to you, okay?" "uhh okay?" Crimson say wearily "Okay your weapon is very powerful as it comes from an ancient spiritual slayer" The woman says trying not to loose Crimson as she wonders "To use your fan say these words 'Blood Bath' that will activate the long blade at the end of your fan, you can also use it as a boomerang kind of...were was i...oh right! when the fan is closed and the blade is activated if you stab a ghost or demon and drag the fan down it will release the soul of the human and the ghost or demon that used the humans body  oh and to deactivate the blade say 'Spring Water', okay young spiritual slayer good luck and the rest is for you to figure out! goodbye..." Crimson looks at the woman confused "Wait!-" before she could ask her question the spiritual slayer trainer vanished into thin air...

"Well let's see if this crazy lady isn't lying" "Bloo-" Crimson turns around to the sound of shouting and screaming, it seems to be coming from the town and it sounds like Ruby...                     Crimson's eyes widen and her eyes glow deep red. Crimson jumps up over the buildings to see the high ranked spiritual beating up Ruby while his followers pin her down to the pavement... Crimson cant stand the fact that someone of that rank is beating up a defenseless girl that is her best friend...