Top 15

A few months have passes since Crimson's curse and every night since then they have been fighting demons and ghosts "I need to tell you something..." Crimson looks up at him and nods "Well i've been meaning to tell you this for a while but.."  "but...?"  Crimson stares at him waiting for an answer  "I really like you..and i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?"  Crimson looks at him sadly and says "But spirits and humans can't be together...its forbidden"  "Look spirits were not always bad. A curse was put on the under world that every spirit will be evil and try to kill humans but before that it was only spirits that spawned in the over world that was evil and before then even spirits could be spiritual slayers...And the only way to break it is to kill my father as he is the one who put the curse on the underworld..."  Crimson looks at him with a glow in her eyes and says "I will do anything to kill your father"  "And the answer to your question before.."  Crimson walks up to him and kisses him  "Is that a good enough answer for you?" She smirks but then he went back in for the kiss "Yes..it does answer my question"

"Lets go its getting dark and there are said to be many rare spirits here"  "How many more kills do you need?"   Crimson replays the message to Alistair and it says "Madam Glitch, You are only 35 kills away from being top 15. To secure your place in 10th then please go to Frost Forest as it has many frost spirits". As they set off into the forest they already encounter an uncovered frost ghost  "When it turns around im going to get the first attack"  "Got it, it's also worth at least 5 kills"  As Crimson sneaks around the ghost she activates her fans and makes a run for it she manages to make it distracted and dizzy so she goes for it and stabs it multiple times and as she smiles with a lot of blood on her face from it she turns to Alistair and he looks mortified "I-i've never seen you like that before.."  Crimson just stares at him and smiles "Well in my old village i was known for being a bit crazy heha" She then walks off with Alistair following behind still processing what she just said until "Wait..I hear something...it's an elite frost demon worth....100 kills!"  Crimson smirks at Alistair and says "This will be a lot of fun.."  She then runs of into the snow... 20 minutes later a fountain of blood and 2 souls can be seen from the distance then Crimson walks out from the snow with blood all over saying "Done!"  With a big smile on her face then she gets a message saying " Madam Glitch, Congratulations on reaching top 15! only 10 more places which is 5,000 kills until top 5! Keep up the amazing work!"  Then her new clothes drop from the sky and she walks behind the snow and puts on her new out fit, a few minutes later she walks out and all Alistair can do is smile..

Crimson's Clothes:

"You look amazing as usual" He then pulls her in for a kiss "We need to get out of here before more spirits come

"You look amazing as usual" He then pulls her in for a kiss "We need to get out of here before more spirits come.." "Your right...hold on tight"  Alistair the holds onto Crimson and flies back to the village they were staying at. As they walk back into their room Alistair asks "So whats the plan now?"  Crimson has no hesitation and says "Well it's time for a killing spree huh?" She looks at Alistair and carry's on " The faster I can get to the top 1 the faster we can kill your father am i right?"  Alistair nods knowing that they spend the next few months killing spirits...