New Me

Its been 5 years nearly 6 and Crimson and Ruby are all trained and Crimson is now an official spiritual slayer and can now start competing to get into the top 100 on the leader board. The leader board goes from 100 and under, top 100, top 50, top 15, top 5 and then the top 1. "Goodbye girls! be safe out there! And come back whenever!"  "Okay! Bye!" both the girls are waving there arms. Crimson is now 20 and Ruby is 22 (you have to be 20 or over to be a spiritual slayer) As the Crimson walks through the town in her 100 and under ranked clothes and Ruby in her advanced modern clothes people start to stare at them

Crimson's Clothes:

Ruby's Clothes:

The towns people stare at them in confusion and are surprised then Crimson finds a bit of paper saying "CRIMSON GLITCH AND RUBY FALL HAVE GONE MISSING 2,000 POUND PRIZE IF YOU CAN FIND THEM"  Crimson looks at it in shock and shows Ruby "So when we were here no one liked us or cared about us, but when we go missing for 6 years then people care? Wow these people are shallow" Crimson nods in agreement but people are starting to realize who they are so they all come rushing up offering the girls things to go with them but then an arm yanks the girls into an ally way "hey!-" Ruby then turns around to realize that it's Troy "If your trying to take us so you can get the money then piss off" Crimson pulls out her fan and starts to fan herself but Troy looks scared of it "Are you really scared of fan Troy? ha"  "Do you know who that fan belonged to??" Troy sounded quite panicked and it made the girls nervous "No why..?"  "That fan belonged to THE Ebony Glitch" "Wait really?! So im using the Ebony Glitch's fan as MY spiritual weapon thats so cool!!"  "Yeah it's cool and all but do you know why im so scared?"  "why.."  "Because no one is able to touch or pickup that fan...and anyone who does is the direct child of Ebony Glitch her self.."  "Wait..our last names are the same...we are both albino and my Mother died by the demon king...which is the exact way Lady Ebony died!"  "Exactly, but if your truly as strong as your mother then...you will rise to the top in no time.."  Crimson looks up with a smile "I will carry on my Mothers legacy!"  "Noodle arms why are you being so nice all of a sudden or is it because of Crimson's Mother hm?"  "Ruby be nice! It's been 6 years and people change!"   Then all of a sudden there is a faint scream in the distance it sounds like a little boy...