Finally...

Crimson recently revived a message saying that she is only 20 kills away from being the Spiritual Slayer Empress...She runs outside to find Alistair to tell him the news but people are screaming that two spirit kings were recently seen which could only mean that Alistair's father came back for him and now she has to try get to the underworld to kill his father and save Alistair...

As Crimson runs out to ask people what happened they are all already dead but only people in the houses are alive...Crimson was the only one inside..."I need to think of a plan and quick.."  Crimson wonders around to think "I need to get back to Immortal Mountain im sure they would know the password..hopefully"

Crimson walks up the mountain but she meats the old man who is running down the hill "I heard what happened! Why didn't you tell us sooner!!?"  Crimson looks at him dead in the eyes and says "Do....do you know the password to the underworld.."  He looks at her surprised but says "Yes I do...the password is 594786"  Crimson thanks him and runs off  she then enters the password and goes through the portal..

As she looks around she can see demons and ghosts every where but they are only guarding the gate to get inside, one of them says "You dont looks like a spirit..." Crimson was about to say something until "She's apart of the Glitch bloodline!!!"  Crimson immediately throws her fans at them and kills them all, she also accidentally became the Spiritual Slayer Empress, as the message came through she quickly put on her new clothes and rushed through the gates.

Crimson's Clothes:

While Crimson was hiding she over heard a conversation in the conversation the spirits said "Did you hear that Emperor Alistair was brought back here by his Father

While Crimson was hiding she over heard a conversation in the conversation the spirits said "Did you hear that Emperor Alistair was brought back here by his Father..because he failed his mission?"  "Wait really? So the Glitch bloodline is still roaming around?..."  Then all of a sudden an announcement was said to the whole underworld and it said... "Madam Glitch has became the new Empress of Spiritual Slayers...now get OUT THERE AND KILL HER LIKE WE DID WITH HER MOTHER!!!!"  Then the whole underworld cheered and all of the spirits rushed to the over world which meant Crimson could get to the Emperor Tower which is where they lived, Crimson ran over to it to wear she met Alistair who was standing outside, she whispered to him "Alistair! down here! are you okay?" Alistair doesn't look at her but simply nods and keeps giving her side glances Crimson understands what he's trying to hint at so she runs behind a wall then his Father walks in "Alistair...tell me why you couldn't kill her..?"  "She learnt the technique her mother used..I dont know how though.."  Crimson thinks about what he said and says "What is he talking about? I never learnt any techniques from my Mother...unless there's a technique hidden deep down inside of me..." 

Alistair comes down to meet her and as he does the first thing he says is "Congrats on making it to Empress, now we can fight my Father.."  "What technique were you talking about?"  "Alistair looks at her and says "The Glitch bloodline is known for having a technique were if they activate the right part in their mind they unlock some crazy powers...so hopefully you can figure that out soon for the fight... but for now you will have to stay here but in a secret room okay?"  Crimson nods and follows him to the secret room and the door is see through from the inside...in the room they discuss a signal for when she should attack...