Top 50

A few nights have passed now and Crimson is already very close to the top 50 she comes along a man who has been following her for the past few nights "I've noticed you've been following me....Whats your name?"  The man looks at her and says "My name is..Alistair...do you mind If i tag along I could be of some help since im a professional in medicine" He smiles sweetly at Crimson "Yeah...okay you can come along.."  Crimson then realizes his clothes and how fancy they are and that he is to albino "So your like me.." Crimson says Alistair looks at her and smiles "Yes i am..."  "Why are your clothes so fancy?"  he looks at Crimson oddly "What do you mean by fancy?"  "I dont know they just dont seem like some thing someone from a village or town or city would wear"  "Well lets just say that these were not cheap, but anyways its getting late lets go look for ghosts...shall we?"  Crimson stares at him and his elegance "Oh right, yes lets"

how Alistair looks:

As the night goes on Crimson realizes that this abandoned village is lurking with ghosts and demons and tells Alistair to get behind her just in case then suddenly a very fast demon takes the first attack and Crimson manages to catch the blade it ...

As the night goes on Crimson realizes that this abandoned village is lurking with ghosts and demons and tells Alistair to get behind her just in case then suddenly a very fast demon takes the first attack and Crimson manages to catch the blade it threw just before it hit Alistair Crimson's fans were already activated so in the thick fog she held Alistair's hand to make sure she didnt loose him Crimson then blocked the sword from demon and with her other fan she stabbed the demon and dragged the fan down its chest to realize the soul.

Alistair grabs onto Crimson as the fog gets thicker, Crimson can sense a ghost near by but cant tell which direction because of the fog then all of a sudden the ghost slashes at Crimson's leg which makes her fall to the grand but she still gets up and runs off into the fog leaving Alistair behind "Uhhhhh....Crimson! Crimson where are you!!!" he walks around a bit to try find her "ohhh i dont like this.."  In the distance he hears a scream  then the sound of a soul being released Alistair runs over to her as fast as he could to see that there is a sash on her stomach and that she had fainted.

Alistair takes Crimson to the nearest town and goes to an inn he then lays Crimson down on the bed and treats her wounds and goes to bed also, Crimson wakes up and turns around to see Alistair had fallen asleep next to her making sure she would be okay during the night, Crimson whispers "Wake up, Alistair" but as she says that a message pops up saying "Madam Glitch, you are 1 kill from top 50, there is a day light ghost nearby in the village next door, goodbye and good luck."  Crimson then gets the quest note for it and it says that it is a rare demon and it would secure her place in 47, Crimson tries to sit up but she is in to much pain so she tries to wake Alistair up again "hm? Is it morning already?" "Yes it is and I only need 1 more kill until im in the top 50 so i need to go kill the day light ghost in the village next door" Alistair looks at Crimson worried "Thats to dangerous!! even if its just a common one!!"  "Look i know your worried i get that but i managed to beat a rare fire ghost and its rank was elite!"  Alistair smiles and says "Fine, but let me check your wounds and im coming with you or your not going!!"  Crimson looks at him and smiles "Fine"

As the two of them set off a woman runs over frantically saying "Spiritual slayer!! help us! The day light ghost just attacked in our town!!"  Crimson looks at they lady and says "Get everyone inside and make it as dark as possible as it doesnt like the dark, okay?" The woman nods and runs off getting everyone inside and Crimson runs over to where the people have caught the daylight ghost Crimson then realizes what its powers are and shouts "DONT OPEN YOUR EYES IT WILL BLIND YOU" "Get behind me and close your eyes Alistair, okay?"  Alistair nods and as Crimson walks over to it, it opens its mouth the brightest ray of light comes shooting out and as Crimson keeps her fans out in front of her she then stabs it and releases the soul "AHHH I OPENED MY EYES AHHHH!!!!!!" Crimson sighs and looks at Alistair "Do you mind helping them?"  "Well it it my job.."

Crimson walks back into the inn with Alistair and the blinded man and she gets a message saying "Well done Madam Glitch! You are officially a Grand Spiritual Slayer and in the top 50! Keep up the great work! goodbye."  Crimson then gets her clothes but she is going to wait until she knows that the man will be okay. "Well he will be okay but his eyesight has decreased from it and will need glasses" Crimson sighs and shakes her head "I told him not to open his eyes but did he listen, nope"  Alistair smiles and asks " What are those clothes?" "My Top 50 Grand Spiritual Slayer clothes..." Alistair Looks and her at excitedly says "Put them on! Put them on! Put them on!!!!" Crimson smiles at him and says "Fine". As Crimson walks out Alistair's Jaw drops at how amazing she looks "Wow....Im completely speechless.."

Crimsons Clothes: