𝐈

3rd person POV:

As her new phone was activated. She saw a notification pop up immediately for the app ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴀʀᴍ.

It read

🅆🄾🅄🄻🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🅃🄾 🅂🅈🄽🄲 🅆🄸🅃🄷 🄻🄾🅅🄴 🄰🄻🄰🅁🄼?

            🅈🄴🅂    or     🄽🄾

The girl was hesitant at first. Most of her didn't believe that it would notify you when someone within a 10-meter radius loves you. But she couldn't ignore the little part of her that was curious and believed that the app will be able to live up to its purpose.

Her finger had dragged to the option she decided to choose.

🅆🄾🅄🄻🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🅃🄾 🅂🅈🄽🄲 🅆🄸🅃🄷 🄻🄾🅅🄴 🄰🄻🄰🅁🄼?

              🅈🄴🅂   or     🄽🄾

The majority percent that didn't believe in the app had won. She decided to decline the offer of the famous app.

After she declined the offer, her phone was in service and ready to be used.

Once her phone was done with the activation, she received a message from the phone company.

Your phone has been completely activated. Thank you for choosing our company.

If you have any comments or concerns regarding your purchase or have any questions, please call XX-XXX-XXXX

Thank you, Have a nice day.

She turned off her phone after reading the message. She decided that she'll text the people that she needed to tomorrow morning.

~time skip~

Y/N couldn't help but hear the ringing from her alarm clock.

Y/N was pretty used to waking up early in the morning so it didn't faze her that much. But she was someone that still liked her sleep.

She checked the time, 6:50 am.

She groaned as she knew that she would have to get up now unless she wanted to be late for school.

She got up from the bed and began what she had to do. She did her daily routine as it was any normal day.

"I'm leaving" she yelled as she put on her shoes making her way to the kitchen.

No response.

She sighed as she realized that her parents were not home once again. She began to rummage through the cabinets to find anything that she could eat but found nothing.

Her stomach let out a small growl.

"Note to self go buy some food when coming back home from school"

As she was going to leave out the house, she saw a note taped to the front door.

'Dear Y/N, your father and I left to deal with business matters and we won't return home for a while. If you can please get some groceries for yourself as I think you may have noticed we don't have any left. Thank you. Take care of the house while we are away, you know the rules. Have a nice day.

Signed by your mother'

Y/N let a scoff when she finished reading the note.

"I'm not surprised," she whispered

She crumpled the note and threw it onto the table next to the door. She grabbed her keys and backpack and walked out the door.

The nice fall breeze welcomed her as she left her house. She plugged in her headphones and made her way to the bus station.

When she arrived, she sat down as she waited for her bus. With the music playing in her ear, she closed her eyes drifting off into her thoughts.

What she didn't realize is that someone had made their way towards where she was and sat down right next to her.

The male could be seen fidgeting with his fingers a little as he was sitting beside the girl. He would take small glances to her here and there but the girl paid no attention to him as she was still in her thoughts.

After some time the bus finally came. She got up from her seat taking out her headphones pausing the music to make her way onto the bus.

However, she heard a loud honk, she closed her eyes a bit in annoyance while another honk happened. She stopped in her tracks and looked around. That was when she noticed a car parked behind the bus. 

She glared at the car and noticed a boy that looked to be around her age sitting in the passenger seat next to the driver.

The male noticed that someone was looking at him. He looked in front of him and that's when he noticed the girl staring right at him.

He was going to look away minding his own business however, he realized that she wasn't freaking out or gawking over his looks. She just kept a straight face as she kept looking at him.

And for some reason he sat there doing the same thing as her, having a straight face while maintaining eye contact with her.

Yet, someone behind her had pushed past her, shoving her in the process causing her to look away from the boy in the car causing their eye contact to be no more.

"Ah I'm so sorry" A male turned to look at her and apologized to her

The male had looked around the same age as her as well, who also happened to have the same color uniform as her and the same school symbol on the right side of his blazer.

"It's fine" She replied to him

He slightly smiled at her and made his way towards the car that was still honking like crazy. She looked to the male who went up to the car and got in the backseat.

She looked back to the passenger seat to the male she was looking at before. His eyes had never left her, their eyes meet each other once again.

Soon their eye contact ended as the car then drove off.

She was left in a daze but was snapped out of it when she heard the bus driver yell if she was going to get on the bus.

"O-oh yeah I am sorry" She made her way onto the bus. As she looked to find a vacant seat, she was able to find one next to the window and sat down.

She put her headphones back in, clicking play on her music again. She stared outside the window replaying the scene that just happened like a broken record.

She felt something in her gut about the whole situation. She couldn't tell if it was a good feel or a bad feel. So not wanting to dwell on the situation anymore she decided to brush the feeling aside.

'I'm just overthinking it' She thought to herself

A/N: I really can't stay on one book can I? Moving on from that this is somewhat of a teaser on the upcoming book. I hope you enjoy it :) You can comment and vote if you want, take care byeeee!<3