𝐈

3rd PERSON POV:

"Y/N, are you okay?" Sorin asked the moment the bell rang which meant their lunch break had begun

A week has already passed since Heeseung told Y/N that he would drop out of getting his Love alarm rang by her.

However, Heeseung didn't speak a single word to Y/N after what happened. Whenever he saw her, he didn't greet her, he simply acted as if he never knew who she was.

When she would call out to him, he would simply ignore her and continue with whatever he was doing.

She tried talking to the others to see why Heeseung was acting like this, but they all were just as clueless as her.

Whenever Heeseung's friend group tried to talk to Heeseung about why he was acting that way, he would either walk away or ignore the question and stay quiet.

And no matter how many times Y/N tried to call him, she would immediately be sent to voicemail.

Little did she know, the reason why she was always sent to voicemail was that Heeseung had blocked her number.

Even though, Y/N was his number one in his heart. He still wanted to try everything in his power to get rid of her from his life.

But it wasn't for forever, it was just for a little while. Just until he was able to get rid of most of the feelings he had towards her.

So that, his heart wouldn't hurt as much as it is hurting right now.

But what Heeseung failed to realize was that, just as he was hurting his own heart, he was hurting her heart just as much.

Y/N had been out of it that entire week. She rarely engaged in any type of conversation, she was rarely on her phone, she was taking naps during some of her classes.

Her world seemed to have taken a slight shift, and many people around her noticed it but they didn't know why.

"You have to speak to us Y/N" Sang muttered

"Just what happened?" Ash questioned

But Y/N simply kept her head down, not responding to her friend's questions. As much as she wanted to, she felt that if she spoke about the situation out loud, it would hurt more rather than just bottling up what she was feeling.

Suddenly, the classroom door opening could be heard, and Y/N immediately lifted her head and turned to the door.

"Heeseung?" She muttered but she stopped talking when she was Sunoo and Ni-ki walking inside the classroom

Y/N's friends slightly looked at her when they heard the name come out of her mouth.

"Sorry Y/N, It's just us" Sunoo softly joked but he was pushed to the side by none other than Ni-ki

Ni-ki had heard that Y/N seemed to have been out of it but told himself not to think much of it. But when he walked into the classroom, it seemed what he told himself went out the window.

"Ni-ki!" Sunoo let out but he didn't care

"What happened?" Ni-ki went to Y/N's desk and she looked away to avoid eye contact

"Nothing, I'm just tired is all. If you'll excuse me I'll be going to the restroom"
Y/N told before getting up from her seat and walking out of the classroom

She let out a sigh before slowly walking around the school. She hated that she lied to everyone, but like she thought earlier.

She would rather suffer eternally thinking that if she spoke to someone about it, it would hurt more.