e

3rd PERSON POV:

After finishing Jake's date, Y/N wasn't able to get that much sleep that night. Her mind was up all night making all different kinds of thoughts.

However, since the weekend had ended that meant the start of a brand new week has begun and that meant school will be back.

And so due to the sleepless night, when
Y/N had to wake up for school the next day, she felt more tired than usual.

And to add to her sleepiness, her morning overall had not been the best, as once her parents saw her they immediately started to ask her questions about how her date with Jay went.

Luckily, Y/N was able to ignore all of those questions and leave her house in one piece.

So now Y/N was at the bus stop waiting for her bus to arrive. Y/N was trying her best to listen to music and keep her mind away from the thoughts that kept her up, she wasn't able to.

However, it didn't seem to work as the music Y/N had been listening to seemed to have slowly faded out as her mind became filled with those thoughts again.

With her date with Jake, Y/N wasn't able to get him off her mind. In all honesty, after having most of the dates Y/N felt even more confused about her feelings.

She thought if it even would be possible for her to choose between all seven of them. And she didn't know if she will be able to.

'This is driving me crazy'

'I don't even know if I will be able to choose'

'The biggest question though is...'

'Who do I want to choose as of right now?' Y/N thought and she believed that she may have thought of someone for who she wanted to be with

'He might just be the one'

'Are you the one-'

But that thought was interrupted when her bus finally stopped in front of her.
Y/N shook her head slightly to get rid of the thought that was in her mind.

She sighed before getting up from the bus bench and onto the bus so that she will be able to head towards school.

"Y/N!" Sayeon smiled as Y/N was making her way towards all of her friends but to her surprise, her friends weren't alone

She saw a certain three friend group with them. And when they heard her name, they immediately turned around.

Ni-ki turned around to face Y/N and when he did he tilted his head to the side before smiling at her.

While for Jungwon when he turned around he gave a wave and smile towards her.

As for Sunoo, he had given such a bright smile to her.

But for Y/N, a certain smile that she had received was able to make all of the thoughts that clouded her mind fade away.

'It's always so nice to see your bright smile Sunoo'

Luckily, the morning classes had already flown by a flash which had meant that lunch had finally arrived.

Once the friend group heard the lunch bell, they had all started to get ready to leave.

Even though it took some time to get them out of the classroom as some of them didn't want to move. They all were already making their way to the cafeteria to get their lunch.

"Wait so let me get this straight, who are the finale two?" Kenji asked

"Let's get to the table first before asking questions, we don't know who might hear" Sayeon suggested while the others agreed