g

3rd PERSON POV: P.S- And time is up...

'Crap, I'm early'

Y/N was now sitting at the bench of the bus stop as she didn't realize that she had arrived earlier than the supposed time of the meet-up.

As she waited for the person to arrived, she couldn't help recall the moments that lead up to this unexpected meet-up.

The school week had ended and the weekend finally began.

Y/N was trying her best the whole week to try and push the thoughts that haunted her mind out of the two that dropped out.

But even so, the thoughts always found a way back into her mind. And today was no different, as Y/N laid in her bed almost losing herself in her thoughts again.

Yet that came to a stop as she heard her phone go off. She blinked a couple of times before heading to her phone wanting to see what caused her phone to go off.

When she saw that a certain someone had been calling her, and immediately felt her eyes widen slightly before swallowing the sudden lump that formed in her throat.

She knocked herself out of her daze before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Y/N!"

"How are you?"

"I'm... Fine, you?"

"Oh I'm alright thank you for asking"

"So what brings you to call?"

"Remember I said I needed to talk to you"

"Ah yes I remember"

"Yeah, so I hope that if you're free today, I can finally talk with you. But it's completely up to you if you want to"

"I would love to Heeseung..."

"Ahh really? I'm glad!"

"Say around three? We'll meet up at the bus stop"

"Sounds like a plan"

"Alright great, I'll see you then!"

"See you-"

"Wait Y/N!"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you"

Before Y/N could even respond to what Heeseung had said, he hung up the call. She turned off her phone slightly confused before shaking her head smiling.

'I wonder what he wants to talk about..?' Y/N wondered before getting out of her bedroom so that she can get ready

Before Y/N could think more about it, she suddenly heard a voice call out to her.

"Y/N!"

She got up from the bench and turned to face the person who called out to her, and that was when she saw Heeseung making his way towards her.

She let out a smile to him to which he gladly returned.

"Hey Heeseung"

"What are you doing here so early?"
Heeseung questioned

"Shouldn't I ask you the same thing?"
Y/N questioned as well

"Let's call it even?" Y/N chuckled before agreeing on calling it even