𝐔

3rd PERSON POV:

After the date with Jungwon, the days seemed to have passed by quickly and before anyone knew it, the weekend will finally begin.

Y/N hadn't been getting the best rest at night as after going on dates with all seven of them. Her feelings were just more mixed up with each other than before.

She thought she knew somewhat of who she wanted to be within the end. But now it wasn't that clear anymore.

So instead of sleeping, she would stay up and try her best to sort out her feelings but the more she thought about it, the more it became complicated.

And this night was no different, as it was Friday night, and school had just finished for the week. Y/N felt tired from school as well as her restless nights but that didn't stop her from thinking.

She was laying flat down on her bed as she looked up to her ceiling with endless thoughts of the seven boys.

However, she suddenly sat up and grabbed her phone and opened it and after that, she started scrolling through it to find a certain app.

Once she found the app she was looking for, she felt her heart pounding in her chest as she stared at the app. Her finger was hovering over the app before lightly pressing onto it and when doing so the app started to open.

The chimes of Love alarm could be heard throughout her bedroom. Y/N looked to see the same cotton candy background with the three rings surrounding the outline of the empty heart.

'No one within a 10-meter radius loves you'

Back then Y/N never believed that those words would ever change, but it seemed that she was wrong.

Those words had changed more than once and some of them were done right before her eyes.

'Just what am I going to do..?' Y/N thought to herself as she fell back onto her back as she slightly let go of her phone which landed not far away from her hand

Sayeon: Y/N!!

Sayeon: Sang!!

Sayeon: Kenji!!

Sayeon: Sorin!!

Sayeon: Ash!!

Sayeon: Dae!!

Sayeon: Everyone gets here now!!!!

Kenji: What do you want Sayeon? It's not even noon yet

Sayeon: Shush it Kenji this is important

Sayeon: Plus you say that but you're the first person to respond to my message

Kenji: Well... What can I do when you're spamming everyone's phone?!

Sayeon: Anyways moving on!!

Kenji: Knew it

Dae: The first thing I wake up to is you both bickering with each other as always

Dae: I'm not even surprised but Sayeon it's the weekend... We can sleep in today

Sayeon: You too Dae shush it

Sorin: What is going on?

Sang: What's with the spamming?

Ash: I was trying to sleep

Y/N: Same here

Sayeon: It seems that everyone is here!!!

Sayeon: I like to announce that we all will be hanging out