Day 6: Jealous

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾6 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙。・:✰:・゚ ❛ Jealous ❜ 。・:♪:・゚⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾6 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ Jealous ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

MINA HELD HER TEXTBOOKS, while walking with (Y/n). "Are you sure you wanna meet up with him?"

"Yeah, he told me his dorm was fine. Can't go back now can I." (Y/n) shrugged.

While she was still a bit offended by the boy, and she was sure he was by her, they still needed to talk things out.

Class had been a little awkward after all.

From what (Y/n) could tell, Bakugo looked like he was out of it. It seemed like he was lost in thought, out of character and different.

At some point he didn't even answer when Aizawa called on him or when All Might mentioned spar practices.

Which happened to be between him and Izuku.

Speaking of which, Midoriya seemed to stare at her more often and the same went for Kirishima. She had caught them staring at her multiple times throughout the day. Thus resulting in quick look aways or small smiles.

"Alright, but if anything I'm just a call away okay?" Mina wanted to reassure her best friend; afterall this was a fight that could go in either direction.

(Y/n) nodded, "Of course Mina, you'll always be the first to know." The (h/c) haired girl opened her dorm's door. "Anyways thanks for walking with me, I'll get ready in a bit to meet with Bakugo."

Mina gave her a warm smile, "Sweet. See you later (Y/n)."

(Y/n) smiled back, walking into her dorm. She closed the door behind her.

The girl placed her bag and books onto the small table stand in the corner. Immediately throwing herself onto her bed right after. She stretched her whole body as far as it could go, only to end it with a big sigh.

The past two days had been tough and she was ultimately tired. Physically and mentally; unfortunately it was only Wednesday.

Eventually the girl sat up and looked around her room.

There was a pile of laundry she hadn't gotten to and miscellaneous items she took out during her emotional episode the night prior. As well as the ice cream bucket Mina had given her. It was empty.

She had gotten a little carried away while crying last night.

She needed to organize the mess soon. But in the meantime, she would just do what she had to. The girl got up from the bed and looked for the things she needed.