Day 4: Best Friend

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟺 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙。・:✰:・゚ ❛ best friend ❜ 。・:♪:・゚ ⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟺 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ best friend ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

(Y/N) CLOSED HER TEXTBOOK SHUT, and placed it into her school bag.  She did the same with her notebook and pencils.

"GAHH- finally done, I thought I'd never finish." The girl stretched her arms and yawned.

She had finally finished her mathematics homework, which always took the longest.

"Hmm~ what time is it?" She hummed out loud.

(Y/n) spun her wheel-y chair around in order to look at her digital clock.

"Ah it's 5:38 p.m., basically 5:40." She thought to herself, "Katsuki said to meet him at 6 in the gym so I guess I've got like 20 minutes to kill."

She grabbed her phone from the charging stand and started scrolling through TikTok.

The girl found herself on Mina's page. Her best friend had recently posted a video where she had gone out to eat with her group of friends.

Consisting of Denki, Kirishima, Sero and even their new addition of Jiro. (Y/n) had her suspicions that Jiro had a thing for Denki but who was she to assume.

Anyways, the point was that Bakugo wasn't in the video unlike times before. He had declined because he was due to practice with (Y/n) soon.

Mina had actually asked (Y/n) as well to join along but for the same reason, she just simply said she couldn't make it.

A couple minutes passed and the small girl found herself getting ready for the training practice.

She took her suits belt and wrapped it around her waist, making sure her pain killers where in the right compartment; along with a couple of ounces of water.

She wasn't planning on fainting from a headache today; from straining her quirk so they were going to be needed.

(Y/n) looked at the time once more, it was 5 minutes before 6 o'clock.

She opened her dorm door and made her way to the gym.

Bakugo had made sure to ask Mr.Aizawa for permission and he had said it was fine as long as they cleaned up by 7:30.

By the time (Y/n) made it there, Katsuki was waiting by the wall scrolling through his phone.

"Whatcha doing there mister boom?" (Y/n) said, trying to announce her entrance as if the doors weren't loud enough.