Day 3: Closer

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟹 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙。・:✰:・゚ ❛ closer ❜ 。・:♪:・゚ ⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟹 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ closer ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

STANDING OUTSIDE THE DOOR, (Y/n) put down one bag and knocked.

After a couple of knocks and a loud groan from the other side the door opened. Revealing the handsome yet intimidating blonde.

He gestured for the girl to come in as she picked up the bag on the floor.

(Y/n) walked right in observing that the table and chairs had already been set up as he closed the door.

Bakugo had noticed that the girl had been carrying around more than usual.

She had two bags in hand and she was even wearing a backpack.

"Why the hell do you have so many bags?" He asked curiously.

(Y/n) handed him one of them, "Well you were the one that wanted a pillow right? I got you two."

The ash boy nodded, he opened it to reach into it and get a better look, "Red?"

"Mhm, and the other is orange. Flip over the red one though." She giggled.

He turned it over and realized there was a quote, "Hug this pillow until you can hug me..." Looking up Bakugo's voice faded out.

He glared at (Y/n).

"Oh come on~ I thought it was cute Katsu." She  said smirking at him.

"WHY YOU—"

She put up her hands in the air, "HOLD UP, before you say anything else, the orange one just had a design of a bomb from Mario Cart."

He remained silent.

The girl grinned, "I just thought of you when I saw it so you can at least use that one and put the red one in your closet if you really don't want it."

"Whatever." He took the pillows out of the bag and threw them both on his bed , "I assume the other bag is our food."

"Yeppo. I got you something spicy as always." She smiled opening up the food and setting it up for him on the table.

"Thanks. What are you eating shut face?" He questioned, now realizing that there was only enough for one.

"Heh, I kinda didn't buy myself food." (Y/n) said avoiding eye contact.

He narrowed his eyebrows. "What the hell? Why would you do that?"

The girl took a deep breath, "I-I kinda ran out of money. I don't get payed until Wednesday by my parents and with all the food I've been buying and the party I went to last week with Mina. A-And the fact that I bought you pillows. And—"