Day 1: Don't Hate Me

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟷 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙。・:✰:・゚ ❛ don't hate me ❜ 。・:♪:・゚ ⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

。・:✰:・, 。・:♪:・゚
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙾𝟷 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
。・:✰:・゚ ❛ don't hate me ❜ 。・:♪:・゚
⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

(Y/N) GRABBED HER PHONE, and slipped on her gray slippers. "Okay I think I'm ready."

Her digital clock by her bedside table was at 6:55 p.m., 5 minutes before the time she was supposed to meet Katsuki Bakugo.

She was nervous to see how everything would play out but she couldn't look back.

(Y/n) closed her door and made her way over to his dorm. She put her phone into her (favorite color) hoodie, while looking down the hallway, hoping to not find anyone on the way there.

The (h/c) haired girl stood at his door, holding her (favorite animal) plushie in one hand, and a spicy food takeout bag in the other. She put down the food and she raised her hand knock.

Almost as if on cue, the messy blonde haired boy opened the door.

He looked straight into her eyes, "Just place the food on my desk and sit on my bed or whatever so we can figure this stupid stuff out."

(Y/n) would never get over how his scarlet eyes managed to look intimidating yet pulling her in. It was one of the features she had always admired from him.

The girl nodded and did as told, "I got you noodles and donburi with some shichimi togarashi, is that fine?"

"Yeah." He went over to his desk to start opening it, "How many pairs of chopstick did you bring?"

"Uh just one?" (Y/n) responded.

Bakugo looked at her, almost as if he was waiting for something. He then turned around and went into his small closet.

"Oh. Okay." He took out a foldable table and two chairs. Setting it up he continued, "So what's today objective miss airhead?"

"Hmph- how about we try being nicer first.," (Y/n) crossed her arms, "you should shut up cause I'm not an airhead."

Bakugo clicked something into place and got up, turning over to (Y/n).

The ash-blonde haired boy walked closer as he smirked.

(Y/n) tried to back up but hit the back of his bed's wall.

He managed to corner her and was now placing his hand behind (Y/n)'s shoulder. He brought his other hand forward and placed it onto her chin, pulling her face to look at him.

Their faces were now only a few centimeters apart and (Y/n) had started getting flustered.

Her lips started to quiver, she was getting pinker as the seconds passed.